Wednesday, 27 April 2016

33 Weeks Pregnant

Hello Lovelies!
Wow, talk about long time no see. I haven't even clicked on my blog link in around 3 months. I used to love blogging and I always was reading and writing away but now everything has been so different.
So I am 33 weeks pregnant and doing well. Alhamdulilah things are much better than before. As you guys know I was quite sick until about 25 weeks and then the vomiting finally went away. The second I felt better I got a job and went back to work full time so life has been crazy hectic and I haven't had much time to chill. We have been trying to get things ready for the baby's arrival but I feel like I have no time left.
I legit have not put makeup on in months. I go to work bare faced even though I never thought I ever would. Its crazy how much your priorities change when you are sick or have a baby on the way. I don't even remember the last time I bought makeup! Its so crazy and I can't wait to get back into my old routine and lifestyle. I know motherhood changes everything but I hope that I can continue to blog and write about beauty products since I really do enjoy it.
Baby is doing well and so now I am just in super nesting mode. I want to organize and clean everything which is very different for me because I'm usually quite lazy. I have some energy but because my belly is huge now, its hard to bend and work or stand up for long periods of time which kinda sucks. The baby has definitely dropped quite low in the past two weeks and when that happened all of a sudden I got sooo many stretch marks! It was so upsetting to look at my stomach because it looks like an animal clawed it but hopefully they don't scar too badly.
Everyone keeps asking me what I'm naming my baby and I have no clue! I hate when people ask me because honestly I don't like any names and nothing has really stood out to me. I just want to wait until the baby arrives for me to see him and name him then. I still don't really know how to feel about all of this. I'm excited but mostly terrified. Babies are so high maintenance, they need like 5 products just to clean their noses! I feel like I can't keep up. I will be having help though because my mother in law is coming to stay with us for a few months. She's awesome and will help out a lot as well as my parents so that is kind of keeping me sane for the time being. 
Anyway, I feel like this post is weird and makes no sense but I just wanted to write what was on my mind. 
Hopefully when I get my life organized and on a routine again I can start posting regularly.

16 comments:

  1. Jehan! So good to read this update from you and sounds like you're doing so much better. And don't worry about how you will cope with the baby, initially I had no idea what to do too but as soon as the baby arrives, the mother instinct will automatically kicks in. xx

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Shireen! I hope so because I'm so nervous to be a mom!

      Delete
  2. Heyy!! Great to hear your feeling better! And yes it is incredibly daunting when a new baby comes but just take it one day at a time and you'll be fine! Good luck!! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Anisha, how are you doing with your pregnancy? Or did you have the baby already?

      Delete
    2. Heyy, im good thanks, and nope not yet lol im two weeks ahead of you so got over a month left! And starting to get a tad uncomfortable lol but Mashallah overall doing good :))

      Delete
  3. Hey, awww good to see your doing well and blogging again (Yaaay!) Miss ya man!!
    Your worries and stress all will melt away when you get that first glimpse of your baby! Its good that you have everyone to support you through your time, trust me you will need it afterwards for those amazing naps!! ;p newyz goodluck hunbun <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everyone says that and Im excited to feel that feeling! I miss blogging and all you lovely ladies!

      Delete
  4. Heyy Jenan, happy to see you're doing better now :) Hope everthing will be fine with you and the babby. Take care hun and can't wait to see you back at blogging again

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Nahye! I loved your first video on youtube and can't wait to see more!

      Delete
  5. Hii :) welcome back ! So glad now you feel better xxx

    aishettina.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww, so happy to hear you're feeling better. Take care of yourself, for your health and the baby's. Oh I can't wait until the baby is due <3

    xx Bash |   go say   H E Y   B A S H

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Baby is due so soon! June 12 is my due date! Miss you and thanks so much! Been loving your youtube videos btw!

      Delete
  7. Hello Jenan, I hope that you are doing well, Good luck!

    http://butterfly9999.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey hun! Thanks for asking, Im 40 weeks officially today, just waiting for this baby to come out! So tired and exhausted though!

      Delete
  8. Such a shame they were no where near as pigmented as you'd hoped! It's a shame as Benefit aren't exactly the most cheapest brand out there.

    Halima
    Fashionicide
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! I love reading them and I will always reply when I can! <3