Friday, 4 December 2015

Holiday Look | THEFACESHOP

Hello Lovelies!

I am back with a little holiday look. THEFACESHOP sent me a few makeup items to try with the request to do a holiday look. This is what I came up with using the makeup from THEFACESHOP!
I used the olive green shadow with gold glitter on the lid as the focal point. 
Here's a close up!
Its simple but nice!
These were the lovely items I got! They consist of:
A single eyeshadow in the shade GR01
A single Blush in the shade PK03
A Volumizing Mascara 
An Ink lipquid the shade Rose Marsala BR01
A liquid eyeliner in 01 Black
Some of the products were really nice but there was one I didn't really like.
I loved the eyeshadow, it had nice colour payoff and the glitter really showed through which was nice.
This is the liquid liner. It was interesting, the tip was a firm rubber tip that you dip into the product. It was a little tricky to do my wing with it but I made it work. However the actual product was shiny and didn't apply very opaque. I had to go over it several times.
I enjoyed the mascara. It was nice and lengthening with a little bit of volume. I didn't have to build it up, it was really nice!
The blush was nice, it was pigmented but it just didn't suit my skintone very well. It was just way too light and cool tone so it looked kind of ashy on me. It would be gorgeous on fair skin!

There you have it! Thanks so much to THEFACESHOP for the lovely products! Hope you liked the look. Will be updating you guys soon on everything going on with me! Thanks for being cool with everything!

22 comments:

  1. I love your makeup look, amazing products dear! ^-^
    xoxo
    www.milleunrossetto.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look flawless!! Makeup on fleek.

    http://missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the eyeshadow that you received! It's such a gorgeous green and and wish I got the liquid liner instead of pencil!

    Reflection of Sanity | Palmer's Cocoa Butter Care Package Giveaway (Canada ONLY)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The liquid liner was definitely tricky to deal with though! The eyeshadow was super pretty!

      Delete
  4. Love the eyeshadow, beautiful green shade! You look flawless as always!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've tried a couple of The Face Shop products and overall, they're pretty good. Asian beauty shops are very popular here. So disappointed with the liquid liner though, I'd prefer thick and opaque.

    xx Bash | Hey Bash | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! And yah their skin care is very impressive!

      Delete
  6. omg I am in love with the makeup look in your post. you really have talent.

    http://everydaylivingnyc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. This makeup look is AMAZING! You're so talented :) have a nice day.

    www.aishettina.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the look you created, the olive eyeshadow is such a pretty shade and very flattering on you! The mascara sounds great as well and it has one of the wands I prefer :)

    Velvet Blush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, they were kinda tricky to pair together but it worked out in the end!

      Delete
  9. beautiful eyes!

    http://want-cant-must.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful makeup! I especially love your eye makeup it is very pretty.
    www.toyastales.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Not my best but im glad you like it!

      Delete

Thanks so much for your comments! I love reading them and I will always reply when I can! <3