Tuesday, 17 November 2015

September/October Ipsy Glambag

Hello Lovelies!


I know its been a while since I've posted anything but I am here now. Hopefully gonna get back into blogging regularly soon, its been a tough month! Anyway I realized that I never posted my Ipsy bag for September or October so I thought I would just compile them into one post. Enjoy!
  I was really happy with my September Ipsy bag!
 This came at the right time because I really needed I nice hand lotion to keep in my purse for everyday use! It smells nice and sinks in pretty quick!
 I also got this gorgeous red nail polish from Formula X. I enjoy their nail polish formula, its not my favourite but its nice!
 I was super excited about this sleeping mask because I always hear really great things about Laneige. Feels very cooling to the touch but I have yet to try it out!

 I got a City Color lipstick. Their lipsticks are super affordable and the formula is really nice! I got a great every day rosy pink colour in a satin creamy formula.
 Very pretty shade! Love it!
 This is the bag everything came in. Its a very pretty gold colour, definitely a keeper!
 I also got a NYX eyeshadow trio. I thought it was cool that they partnered with Ipsy on this one! The shades are great neutrals.
 It doesnt have the best pigmentation and I will probably pass it on to someone who will use it more than me!
 I have a lot of eyeshadows that are better in quality but its nice and light for someone who likes a simple look!
This is the card we get! The gorgeous Desi Perkins is all dolled up on this card and her outfit looks so pretty.

And now on with the October Ipsy Bag!
First thing I got was a mini perfume roller ball.
I hated the smell to be honest. It smells of pure vanilla but its very strong and I am not into that kind of a scent personally but others may have enjoyed it.
This is nail polish by Aurora. Its a gel nail polish in a deep navy blue. Haven't tried it yet, so hopefully it turns out good!
This was a cute little item in the bag. It is a matte liquid lipstick by The Balm cosmetics in the shade Committed. 
It was a great formula but unfortunately the colour was way too light for me and it did not suit me. However I love mixing my lipsticks so I will keep it to mix it with other shades or use it in the centre of my lips as a brighter pop of colour.
I don't know why this pic turned out so dark, I'm sorry about that! Its a mini exfoliant from Dr. Brandt. Have yet to try it!
This is a Coastal Scents black eye liner pencil. It was very sharp and stiff. I dont think I would ever use it because I have a lot of other good black eyeliner pencils that won't damage my eyes! lol
Not the most pigmented black eyeliner either. If you want a better liner, Colour Pop has come up with some new eyeliner pencils that are retractable and amazing!

There are my ipsy glambags for two months! I will also be sharing my November one soon, lol sorry for being so late and not posting. It has been a rough month and I have not been home or even using makeup at all, so I hope to change that soon. 

13 comments:

  1. Glad to see a post from you, Jehan, how have you been? I received the same Dr. Brant exfoliated and it's pretty good but the real winner for me is the Aurora nail polish. It's fully opaque in one stroke, dries very fast and last a damn long time too!

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Shireen! Do you have fb? I would love to chat with you personally and tell you everything! Im Jenan Jeha on fb! add me! Now im excited to try that nail polish!

      Delete
  2. That Dr. Brand Microdermabrasion scrub is everything. I used it on my lower lash line (carefully) and it got rid of some milia I had there! LOVE LOVE LOVE.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooh that really makes me wanna try it now! Thanks for the tip!

      Delete
  3. the lipstick is great ^_^xoxo


    http://glampond.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey welcome back! Love the bag its so cute and the lipstick colour is gorgeous! and by the way (Congratulations!! I heard the great news on a comment on youtube!!!) In shah Allah hope it goes easy for you <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun! It has been a struggle! Will write about it soon!

      Delete
  5. Nice to read you again :) the Balm liquid lipstick looks amazing ! The color is so beautiful ! xx

    www.aishettina.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Items! i love the Lipstick, what a wonderful Shade <3

    lovely Greetings!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's a shame that some of the products didn't work for you but atleast you got to try so many new products! Can't wait to hear your thoughts on the sleeping mask :)

    Velvet Blush | Beauty Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  8. so perfect *.* need and want everything!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It looks so nice. Please check out my new blog: www.selmaalidini.com

    Kiss,
    Selma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! I love reading them and I will always reply when I can! <3