Friday, 16 October 2015

Wedding Glam Makeup Look

Hello Lovelies!

I've had a couple weddings in the past 2 months that I attended. They were for close family members of mine so of course I have to get dolled up for these occasions. I thought I would share my go to signature makeup look that I do for weddings. 
 I love incorporating purple and mauve tones for eyeshadows because they suit my dark brown eyes and I like how it looks. I also love pairing any eye look with winged eye liner.
Lebanon was very hot and humid so I needed budge proof makeup! Everything I used stayed put the whole day through sweat and heat and hours of dancing!
I used all Makeup Geek shadows because they are the best shadows ever! They never crease on me and they last all day and blend flawlessly!
Here is a list of all the products I used that day!
Hourglass Mineral Veil Primer
Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation in Cashew
Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer in Light Medium Neutral
Laura Mercier Translucent Powder
Anastasia Contour Kit
Sephora Baked Blush in Tea Rose Tickle
Makeup Geek Shadows in:
- Creme Brulee
- Cupcake
- Unexpected
- Drama Queen
- Masquerade (foiled)
- Daydreamer (foiled)
- Whimsical (foiled)
- Highwire (foiled)
NYX Butter Lipstick - Pops
Starlooks Lipgloss
ELF highlight - Pinktastic
Anastasia Clear Brow Gel
Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
NYC Liquid Liner
Kat Von D Liner in Trooper
Hope you enjoyed this post! 
Let me know what you normally do for makeup when you attend a wedding!

38 comments:

  1. Oh my god that smile - you look GORGEOUS! And holy winged liner on POINT. And Ilove that you used Makeup Geek shadows of course. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are too sweet Chelle! Thanks so much!

      Delete
    2. Oh yes I totally agree with Chelle! That winged liner is so fierce and of course the mauve shimmer in those eyeshadows is perfect!

      Delete
  2. Your winged liner is so freaking precise and I wish mine would turned out that way every time. Mine has good and very bad days. LOL! Gorgeous makeup and you're a stunner, Jehan!

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shireen! It definitely doesn't happen in 5 minutes! Winged liner takes a lot precision thats for sure! Thanks so much hun!

      Delete
  3. Wow you look so gorgeous! *-*
    Have a lovely day!
    www.milleunrossetto.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet smile! Makeup on point ;) and you looked beautiful (Marshallah!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful lady

    Www.shoeaholicandmore.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look very beautiful! Post wonderful, pleasant to read and look at photos! :)
    Kisses

    Diana.
    http://mirandabeautyworld.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful makeup :)
    http://modishnessblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow. love the makeup look dear. <3

    Kai | www.lilpink.info

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, I always love your makeup looks Jenan! You look absolutely gorgeous! The mauve tones suit your eyes! Perfect <3

    xx Bash | Hey Bash | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your makeup are always a surprise.
    I love how simple yet elegant this makeup is.
    www.tomntins.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look so beautiful! The eyeshadows really make your eyes pop. You look so happy as well, glad to hear you had a great time :)

    Velvet Blush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love purple tones on my eye colour!

      Delete
  12. So beautiful :) and your eyeliner is.. PERFECT!! x

    www.aishettina.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful. Hiajb adding more beauty <3
    Lovely post & blog. Love to see you on my blog
    I am following your blog. Hope you will follow back. xxx Keep in touch
    My blog new post is up

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww youre so sweet!

      Jenan
      http://lavieenmauve-jj.blogspot.ca/

      Delete
  14. Awesome post! Very lovely photos too.

    xoxo;
    STYLEFORMANKIND.COM
    Facebook
    Instagram
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful! i love your Eye Make up, the Colours are elegant :)

    lovely Greets!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is beautiful! So fresh and pretty!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! I love reading them and I will always reply when I can! <3