Monday, 12 October 2015

My trip to Lebanon!

Hello Lovelies!

I'm back from my trip to Lebanon!! 
Finally I am back and I can continue to post on my regular schedule! I had a great time in Lebanon and so I thought I would do a travel log type of post to share some pictures with you amazing people! Hope you enjoy!
 We left on September 13th. We had 3 stops and 3 planes which sucked but the trip in general was short. When we arrived our whole family was waiting for us at the airport. Thats always my favourite part of going to Lebanon. Seeing everyone you love waiting at the gates for you and running into their arms!
 Lebanon is a stunning country. It has mountains for days and the view is absolutely breathtaking!
 This scenery is in the village area of Lebanon. I stayed mostly in Beirut with my sister in law but we occasionally visited the country side.
 I learned to wrap my scarf differently. I never liked the way I wrapped my hijab but I never knew how to change it to suit my face. I did it like this in Lebanon and never looked back!
 Our main purpose of going to Lebanon was to attend my sister in law's wedding! My husband has two sisters. His younger sister was getting married and her wedding was beautiful! She was a gorgeous bride!
 We had a blast at her wedding. After the wedding the whole family hopped in their cars and we all sat outside the windows and honked and blasted our music as we drove across the Mediterranean shore for an hour! We then dropped off the bride and groom at their house and went home! It was an unforgettable night!
 Her wedding was on the second day of Eid so on the third day my husband and I went down the village to visit my family. My whole extended family lives in the country side so went to celebrate the last day of Eid with them. It was nice and I got to enjoy some yummy sweets!


There are really nice café's on the shore in Beirut and my friends took me out for a nice evening on the Raouché! It was really fun!
They also took me to a private beach for girls only! I tanned and swam and it was awesome!
Then my husband and I went out for Sushi in downtown Beirut. It was delicious!
I love downtown Beirut! Its so cool to go shopping down there!
I also loved to do makeup on my sister in law! I pretty much did her makeup everyday! This look was a gorgeous fall inspired look that I did on her and she got compliments on it the whole day! It looked so beautiful on her!
Me and my sis in law on my last day in Lebanon went to the beach to take a walk and take some photos of the Raouché rock!
They are huge in person!
My cousin is a talented interior deisgner and artist. She free handed this painting for me and I already have it up on my wall in makeup room! Love it!
And then the trip was over and we were on a plane back. It was a peaceful trip back and the view was incredible!

So those were some pictures of my trip! Hope you enjoyed! I had a great time and was glad I got a chance to get away from reality for a bit!

38 comments:

  1. Your sis in law is a gorgeous bride indeed and how amazing is her eye makeup that you did on her! Lebanon does look like a lovely country with all the mountains and glad you had a blast too!

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun! She was a beautiful happy bride and her wedding was awesome! Im so glad I got to go!

      Delete
  2. welcome back dear;)

    http://glampond.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing and breathtaking pictures my dear friend! It looks like you had a gorgeous time :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Jenan how are you? It looks like you had fun and the view looks so beautiful :) I like how you did your hijab in the pictures <3 I missed talking to you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nahye! I miss you girl! It was a great trip and thanks so much, I like my new scarf style too!

      Delete
  5. Looks like it was a great trip. Your sister in-law looked so beautiful on her day. Lovely photos, Jenan. Welcome back! :)

    http://missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome back!! Woooow!! Lebanon looks so beautiful. you and the bride look stunning (Marshallah.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Resh! She was glowing that day!

      Delete
  7. Great experience dear! Lovely photos! ^-^
    xoxo
    www.milleunrossetto.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yaaaay! It must have been such fun to visit Lebanon and spend time with your husband's family! Your sister-in-law looks absolutely stunning! Woooow! Congratulations to the happy couple and wonderful family <3

    xx Bash | Hey Bash | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much dear! It was a great visit and Im so grateful I got to go!

      Delete
  9. Super cool trip! Enjoy the day, dear!

    Check my last post HERE!

    Follow each other let me know! ;)

    Mary ♥ | Mary María Style

    ReplyDelete
  10. nice trip!
    http://highheelpoodl.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I remember the wedding dress on Instagram. And as I said in the comment it's so so beautiful. I really like this kind of dress. Also lovely photos :) thanks to sharing your trip with us. xx

    www.aishettina.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Aisha! It was a beautiful dress!

      Delete
  12. molto belle le foto , bellissima sposa

    http://bellodiesseredonna.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  13. one of the most beautiful places in the world.
    I hope I get to visit there one day too. :)



    www.tomntins.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lebanon looks beautiful! Both you and your SIL are stunning, and I adore that eye makeup you did on her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much hun! I was obsessed, I couldn't stop looking at her eyes all day! lol

      Delete
  15. I love your blog! And woow the bride, getting jealous^^
    Do you wann follow each other? Would be so nice ♥
    Chloé♥
    http://la-vie-est-belle-lynnchloe.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm glad you had a nice holiday, it's lovely to catch up with family every now and again! The wedding must have been such a fun experience, aww I wish I had someone who I could do their makeup everyday but noone lets me ;)

    Velvet Blush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Over in Lebanon makeup is so expensive so when I took a little bit of my collection they all would beg me to do their makeup! It was really fun!

      Delete
  17. Too great a share :)

    http://beautybeybi.blogspot.com.tr/

    ReplyDelete
  18. I read this entry a few days ago but never got around to commenting. I loved your trip recap and the pictures. It looks like you had a wonderful time. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a definitely a trip well needed!

      Delete

Thanks so much for your comments! I love reading them and I will always reply when I can! <3