Tuesday, 29 September 2015

Top 5 Fall Blushes!

Hello Lovelies!

Fall is coming people! I love the fall so much, it is easily my favourite time of the year! I love the weather and the fashion and especially the makeup! Cheek products are my favourite beauty items, especially blush! I love blush and I have so many favourites for the fall!
 I love these shades for Fall, they are deeper but if applied correctly you won't end up looking like a clown!
First up is the Colour Pop blush in the shade Cheerios! Its a beautiful deep burgundy shade and gives a gorgeous deep look to the cheeks that looks great on a tan! Its beautiful with a deep red lip for fall!
This blush is a beautiful shimmery deep mauve colour. It is gorgeous on the cheeks. It has a beautiful shimmer to it and I love using it when I do a full glam look.
Next is this gorgeous blush!
This blush is one of my absolute favourite blushes of all time! Its a gorgeous brick burnt orange shade. I love how it looks on my skintone! Its also super pigmented and lasts all day! Obsessed with this baby!
You can buy this Deca blush at Trade Secrets!
This next blush is a matte plum/brown shade. This shade looks scary and it kinda is because its very pigmented and can get really dark really quickly! However if applied softly and the excess is tapped off it gives a really nice deep look to the cheeks! Its great for the fall as well because its matte!
Lastly is another blush from Colour Pop. Its a really pretty purple shade that is great for transitioning into fall and even into winter. Its definitely an interest shade but I love it for this time of the year!
Below is a photo *with flash*
These are all the blushes I'm super excited about the Fall if you couldn't tell! 
Lol anyway I hope you enjoyed the read! 
Let me know what blushes you will be wearing this Fall!

20 comments:

  1. Love the colours, such pretty shades especially Colour pop - Cheerios and Deca brick.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Deca brick is one of my all time favourites!

      Delete
  2. Ohhh, these are gorgeous deep shades and perfect for Autumn indeed. I have been reaching for NYX Pinched the most recently, it's also the deepest shade of blusher that I owned.

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that blush! I need to get my hands on it!

      Delete
  3. Ohhh these are such gorgeous blushes! I wish I had the shade to work these looks but anything deep makes me look very clown-like, it's just not for my skin. I'll be sure to show this to my sister though! She's got amazing skin for deep Autumn shades <3

    xx Bash | Hey Bash | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yah some of these shades are gorgeous on deeper skin!

      Delete
  4. I love "Rain", it is so special shade! *-*
    Have a lovely day dear!
    www.milleunrossetto.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colours!
    Check out my Giveaway <3:
    http://fridaynightstyle.com/2015/10/01/firmoo-giveaway/

    ReplyDelete
  6. amazing shades- purple from Colour Pop is my favourite :)
    http://fifefantasinails.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Colour Pop cheerios is amazing. I love it!

    http://zakochanawpasji.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing pictures!!!!
    http://loryschannelmakeupandbeauty.blogspot.it/
    kiss
    Lory

    ReplyDelete
  9. The blushers all look great, but I particularly love EXI Love Story as I don't think I've seen anything quite like that shade :)

    Velvet Blush

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! I love reading them and I will always reply when I can! <3