Wednesday, 23 September 2015

Review: Sure Thik Hair Thickening Products

Hello Lovelies!

I am back with a little bit of a different kind of post but I really felt the need to review a product like this because a lot of people may suffer from thin hair or bald patches. My dad is the one who actually tested this product out for me as he has quite a few bald patches and is losing his hair with age. LOL he was very excited to try this!
This produt is called Sure Thik and it is a fibre based product that you sprinkle into thin hair. It is supposed to grab on to the existing hairs on your head and hold there. Then you are meant to set it with the spray it comes with.
This prouct makes quite a few claims:
- Won't streak
- Budge proof
- Water Proof
- Only comes off with soap and water in the shower
- Sweat proof
As you can see below we have my dad's head in the before picture. 
Then below is the After picture.
 As you cam see if there isn't already existing hair in the area the product can't hold on to anything. In my dad's case this sort of a product helps achieve a thicker hair look but doesn't fill the area completetly where there is more severe hair loss. 

After 10 hours of wear:
My dad told me that when he was out in the rain for about a minute the product streaked down his head like running mascara. It made a mess and didn't live up to the claims unfortunately. He told me he probably wouldn't use it again because it doesn't really benefit him.

This product would benefit someone who wants a fuller look for an event or maybe someone with long hair who just wants to have the look of thicker roots. Please note this product was sent to me and these are the honest opinions of my father and I.

Let me know if you've tried a product like this and what you think!

14 comments:

  1. Great review!

    www.beautywithterri.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never came across a product like this but wow, it's a definitely an interesting one. great review, Jehan!

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! Yah its an interesting product!

      Delete
  3. Wow thats great!

    www.sophias-fashion.de

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for coming to my blog dear.
    would you like to follow each other on our blog ...?
    let me know --- >>> http://mcaruso930.blogspot.it/
    I aspect, a kiss: - *

    ReplyDelete
  5. It kind of makes me laugh to think of hair running down like mascara, hahaha. It's such a shame the product wasn't beneficial for your dad. I think it's a great concept though! <3

    xx Bash | Hey Bash | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really funny how it streaked but it sucks at the same time because we really wanted to like it!

      Delete
  6. Great post and review, shame that it wasn't beneficial for your dad, but it sounds interesting. Thx for sharing. Lovely blog here btw! Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Please let me know on my blog so I can follow back. Thank you.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like you <3

    Can you follow me? I follow you :*
    If you comment my post, I will comment your five posts! :)
    http://www.sandrakopko.com/2015/09/sunrise.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow, this is really magical!

    www.thrill-hunter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! I love reading them and I will always reply when I can! <3