Friday, 18 September 2015

MOTD: Gold and Burgundy

Hello Lovelies!

As previously mentioned, I freaking love the fall!! Its my favourite time of the year because of how all the trees change colour and the weather is gorgeous! I decided to play with some golds, reds and burgundy shades and this is what I came up with! I hope you guys like it!
I love pairing very warm tones with winged eyeliner for the fall!
Eye look up close is below!
I mixed the lip colours deep and fig together to get this colour!
All the products I used are below!
Marc Jacobs - Instamarc Highlight and Contour Duo
MUFE - Contour highlighter duo
EX1 Invisiwear Foundation - F300
MUG Single Eyeshadows in the shades - bitten, cocoa bear, creme brulee, magic act (foiled)
Too Faced - Bette than sex mascara
MUFE - Step 1 primer in the green corrector shade
Ofra Cosmetics - Eyeshadow in the shade Bliss
Morphe - Gel liner in Black
EX1 - Blush
Sephora Matte lip cream - Deep and Fig
Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer - Neutralizer
I love this look for fall! It is a bit much but I like an extravagant look, lol! I hope you guys enjoyed!
Let me know what you think below!

28 comments:

  1. Your makeup looks amazing !
    Xoxo

    www.atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your eye makeup is always on point and just so flawless! This is another gorgeous one!

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice eyeshadow
    new post: http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/2015/09/chiomas-birthday.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your makeup very much, you are so talented :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very sweet! Youre so talented yourself!

      Delete
  5. Arrasou make maravilhosa amei, bom final de semana
    Canal:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgeQXJjUpSQ
    Blog: http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww you look so beautiful (Marshallah). Definitely reminds me the colours of Autumn!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Resh! I love colours of Autumn!

      Delete
  7. Oh my gracious, you look amazing! I am loving the liner and the lips! Heck yeah, you look perfect <3

    xx Bash | Hey Bash | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bash! You're too sweet! Love your makeup looks so much,n

      Delete
  8. Nice post! <3 <3
    Please view my blog! <3 <3
    http://mirjanasmagicalcorner.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! This makeup look is stunning and you're so gorgeous! ^-^
    Have a nice day dear!
    www.milleunrossetto.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  10. That lip colour is gorgeous!!
    xoMadiha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I mixed two colours to get it! I love it!

      Delete
  11. I love this make up look! It looks gorgeous on you!
    xo from Italy,
    Sonia Verardo
    http://www.trenchcollection.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello,

    Wow, beautiful ! :D

    Sarah, http://sarahmodeee.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! I love reading them and I will always reply when I can! <3