Tuesday, 8 September 2015

Makeup Geek Foiled Shadow Expansion Set

Hello Lovelies!

I have had these babies in my cart for months and months and I finally bit the bullet and bought them! I am going to a wedding in Lebanon and so I will be doing a lot of people's makeup and these foiled shadows are necessary!! 
They are amazing for glam eyeshadow looks! I already bought the first set when they came out and loved them so I had to get my hands on these eventually! Each shadow retails for $9.99 and if you want the set of ten they retail for $89.
I placed them in my Z palette that I got off Nail Polish Canada. Love Z palettes so much!
This first shade is a gorgeous orange toned gold. Its so incredibly pigmented and metallic. I did a look with this all over the lid and loved it!
Next is a vibrant gold shade. This gold is like 24 kt toned gold, very yellow! Its such a cool shade! I don't own anything like it in my collection and so its a great one to have for a unique eyeshadow look!
Fantasy is such a cool pale mint green! Its amazing and stunning on the lids! I love it with some browns in the crease!
Daydreamer is one of my favourite shades! Its this stunning lavender shade and it looks gorgeous with the shade masquerade in the outer corner. I love it so much with my brown eyes, really makes them pop!
Charmed is a beautiful antiqued silver. It kind of has a green tint to it, just incredible! I also don't have anything like this shade in my collection! So unique!
This one is my favourite! Half of the reason I bought this set was for this shadow! Its a gorgeous vibrant seafoam blue colour. I've already popped this on the bottom lash line with any bronzey eyeshadow look and it was amazing!!
Masquerade is a gorgeous warm jewel toned purple shade! Its a great shade to have and its not overly metallic or glittery so it looks beautiful blended in the outer corner of the eye!
High Wire is a cool tone silver with blue undertones. It is very pretty but not my favourite simply because I don't like silver eyeshadows on me. Its still really nice to pair with certain shades on the eyes!
Whimsical is a pale baby pink shade with silver metallic glitter in it! It is beautiful with a cool tone eye look! Great for a glam eyeshadow look or even a bridal makeup look!
Starry Eyed is a beautiful champagne pink shade! It is the most wearable shade in the bunch! It works with every single eye look and it makes the inner corner in the eye pop!
These are all the swatches on the shadows! The formula is really cool because it has oils in it to give it that foiled look. They are all so pigmented and metallic without using a mixing medium or fix +. I love them and they are one of my favourite eyeshadow formulas! (My fave eyeshadow formula is their regular line of shadows, especially the mattes!)
Love them!

I hope you guys enjoyed this post! I love these shadows and I really strongly recommend them! They are bright and pigmented and apply great with your fingers or a brush! Love them to bits!
Let me know if you own any of them!

30 comments:

  1. Lovely colours , great palette dear! ^-^ Show us some makeup look you will realize! ;)
    Have a nice day!
    www.milleunrossetto.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun, I will soon! Im so excited to blog more about these in future makeup looks!

      Delete
  2. Wonderful, bright colors! Want to see them in a make up :)

    xx Veronica

    http://veronica-mangojuice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your close up photos. The shades look all lovely as well (;
    Nati xx
    www.simplyartdicted.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are beautiful and thanks so much!

      Delete
  4. Oh gosh, all the eyeshadows look GORRRGEOUS! Those foiled eyeshadows just look so well in the day, I love all of them! Especially Fortune Teller! Wow!

    xx Bash | Hey Bash | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fortune teller is so unique and intense, Im obsessed with all of them!

      Delete
  5. I love MUG foiled eyeshadows!! So vibrant and can really make the overall eye look pop!! Great post and Great pictures too ;))!! Xxxx

    Anisha xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Anisha! I love these babies so much!

      Delete
  6. The pigment on these is crazy, you can really tell with the gold shades, they sort of pop out! Hope you have a great time at the wedding, doing other people's makeup is so fun :)

    Velvet Blush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much hun, yah they are really great! I am super excited to go!

      Delete
  7. Woooowww!! Fantasy is amazing! So pigmented and so beautiful :) have a nice day.

    www.aishettina.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely colors! Very nice and so pigmented palette))
    http://pinkrabbitbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Omg! These shades are so pretty. I bet you'd have a lot of fun doing looks with them. Enjoy the wedding :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Paleta com cores lindas amei
    Canal:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgeQXJjUpSQ
    Blog: http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ohh Woow!! The shadows are so gorgeous! The shades are so pigmented you can create such stunning looks.( *Hint* Hint* requesting for a look please!!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will do my dear! Very soon! Thanks so much!

      Delete
  12. Lovely blog dear :D

    http://mellifluousminds.blogspot.ba/

    ReplyDelete
  13. so nice
    new post:http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/2015/09/straps-stripes-overall-skirt.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. These colours are super beautiful and pigmented!! I love the colours- I need to invest in some <3
    Rose
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are incredible and truly worth every penny!

      Delete
  15. hello, dear! your blog is very beautiful and your posts are interesting :) do you want to follow each other maybe? let me know in my blog :)

    http://itsmeieva.blogspot.lt/

    ReplyDelete
  16. woow thank you for the review :))i enjoy to read your blog
    btw do you wanna following each other on blog and instagram? i love know fashion people aroud the world

    www.sabrinamaida.com
    @sabesabrina

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! I love reading them and I will always reply when I can! <3