Wednesday, 2 September 2015

August Ipsy Glambag

Hello Lovelies!

I just got my August Ipsy glambag a few days ago and so I thought I would share! 
This month I got a mix of redeemed points products and the actual items in my glambag!
Lets get into it!
The bag is so cute and has a really nice feel to it! Very good quality!
First up is the Trust Fund Beauty nail polish in the shade Elegantly Wasted. The formula is an amazing cream formula! Applies super opaque and streak free with two coats!
This is a Hikari lipgloss in the shade Merlot.
As you can see there was no doe foot applicator. But I spoke with Ipsy and they are sending me a new one. I didn't really like the formula. It is very pigmented but sooooo sticky! I hate really sticky glosses.
The shade is pretty though!
Next is a Briogeo hair product. I've heard many great things about the Briogeo hair care line. they are sold at Sephora. I haven't tried this yet but Im hoping it does it what it says!
This is a face wash by the brand Lather. I've never heard of them before and I have yet to try this but hopefully its good. I really am not a fan of when Ipsy sends me skincare. I have my own things I use regularly.
Next is an eyeliner they sent from Skinn Cosmetics. Its a navy blue shade. Its a nice shade and its creamy enough to use as an eyeshadow base. I think its actually quite nice!
And these are the products that I redeemed my points for! I actually love these babies a lot more than what I got in my glambag!
I redeemed this CC Cream by It Cosmetics for 500 points. I've always wanted to try it and so I thought I would spend my points on it. Its nice but doesn't really last very long on my oily skin.
Next is is a Luxie Cosmetics single eyeshadow pan in the shade 105. I love it so much! The formula is very comparable to Makeup Geek and the shade is perfect for fall! Im obsessed! Best 250 points spent!
There it is swatched!
The last baby I redeemed 250 points for is the eyeshadow/highlighter pan by Ofra Cosmetics in the shade Bliss. This shade is a cult favourite and I love it so much! The pan is much bigger than a typical MAC shadow. You get so much product and I've used it everyday since I got it!
The camera really doesn't do it justice! Its awesome!

There you have it lovelies! I know its kinda late but I received it quite late. Hope you enjoyed! Let me know if you own any of these guys!

If you guys wanna join, you can use this link!

28 comments:

  1. very nice the lip gloss;)xoxo

    http://glampond.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, you managed to redeem so many points! I saw the eyeshadows but didn't redeem it, regretting my decision now because both look gorgeous!

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been saving them up for a while and I couldn't resist when I saw them!

      Delete
  3. Goodies here, Jenan. I hate sticky lip glosses too - just a no no in a my book.

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey, you got really good stuff especially the eyeshadows and the bag is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The eyeshadow is amazing! Cant stop using it!

      Delete
  5. The Ofra highlighter looks amazing! It's so cool how you can talk to them if you don't like a product :)

    Velvet Blush

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never heard about the hair brand! Also you're right the bag is so cute! And the eyeshadows are soooo beautiful! I love Ipsy post :)

    www.aishettina.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yah the hair brand is sold at sephora and a lot of people love their hair products!

      Delete
  7. Oh my gosh...it didnt come with an applicator?! Oh my! I don't even like lipglosses either. At least you got some nifty eyeshadows! They are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I was like wtf?? But theyrr sending me a new one apparently! And the shadows are awesome!

      Delete
  8. Nice cosmetics protuct <3
    If u like pls follow me back :*
    ajaanchevska.blogspot.mk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Like this nail-polish, wonderful color!))

    http://veronica-mangojuice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing glambag and goodies! =D

    NEW POST on http://whattostyle.blogspot.com/

    xoxo,
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  11. I kinda liked getting the skincare because I could try it without spending money on full sizes. I loved Ipsy. Eventually I will sign up again.

    Deedee

    http://madeupgirl-madeupgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some of the skin care is nice but sometimes I get sick of it!

      Delete
  12. Hey gal;
    love the bag and products so soo much..great stuff

    http://glamforgood.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yah I got some nice goodies this month!

      Delete
  13. Hah, for a second there I was like, "BUT HOW DO YOU APPLY THAT LIPGLOSS???". Good thing they're sending you a new one! The navy eyeliner looks like something I'd be interested in if I got the bag. I've also been wanting to try the IT Cosmetics CC cream as I've been hearing raves for it all over the place these days!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know i litterally pulled it out of the tube and was like wtf?? But yah theyre sending me a new one!

      Delete

Thanks so much for your comments! I love reading them and I will always reply when I can! <3