Sunday, 13 September 2015

Airplane Essentials!

Hello Lovelies!

Since I will be doing some flying this month I thought I would share my airplane essentials! I don't really like wearing makeup on a long flight because I end up breaking out really bad. Airplanes dehydrate your skin because of the recycled air being pumped through it. I always break out but this time in order to combat that, I have packed some imporant essentials!
These are all great products that I am excited to use on the airplane! They are all travel size products as well so make sure you get travel size items for travel or else they will confiscate any liquids or gels over 50 ml!
Lets get into them!
First off is the most important thing of all which is hand sanitizer! Everyone needs hand sanitizer when they are travelling because you don't wanna catch some disease from another country and it helps minimize germs! 
Next is a lip balm! The key to travel is to stay hydrated and keep your skin moisturized, including you lips! 
Next is the facial spray from Evian. Its just a fancy water but its so refreshing to spray your face every few hours when you feel kind of gross and dry!
This is a little mini version of the Ole Henriksen eye gel. Its really hydrating and great to just dab on under my eyes before I sleep! Once again, you really wanna moisturize on planes!
This little guy is a mini l'Occitane hand cream. I love this stuff, it doesn't leave a greasy feel to my hands, sinks right in!
This is the Glam Glow Thirsty Mud hydrating treatment. It is INCREDIBLE!! I know these masks are so damn expensive but I swear they are so worth it. This one is great for hydrating the face. You can put a thin layer of it all over the face and just use it as a sleeping mask and wen you wake up your skin feels amazing!!
I won't actually be taking the whole tub with me but I'm putting some into a mini little container.
Next is the Clinique moisture surge moisturizer! Its my favourite one ever! It absorbs into my skin so quick and its so great to apply before starting your makeup!
Last is a sheet mask from Sephora! Any sheet mask would work, I just happened to have this one! Its just another great way to keep your skin nourished!

I am going to be taking off in a few hours today and so I thought I would get this post up now! Enjoy and let me know what your travel essentials are!

31 comments:

  1. Hand sanitizer is a MUST for me. I love Baby Lips, but any lip balm would work for me during travelling, tbh!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yah definitely a must to have sanitizer!

      Delete
  2. Oh em gee i am about to post a 'what's in my beauty bag' post and your items are so similar to what i carry in my beauty bag lol!I totally agree!!Great post Jenan! :)

    http://nownotforever.blogspot.co.ke

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol thats so cool that we have similar taste! Love these products! I wanna see your post!

      Delete
  3. This is such a great list of products and have fun on your trip!

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun, I just arrived a few hours ago! Im exhausted but my skin is moisturized as hell!

      Delete
  4. perfect products for the airplane;)xoxo

    http://glampond.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Masks are always a must on the plane! Especially if it's a long haul flight so skin doesn't dry up! Great post <3

    xx Bash | Hey Bash | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had three long flights and I moisturized the crap out of my face! Thanks so much!

      Delete
  6. All these products look amazing and I really love BabyLips! =D

    NEW POST on http://whattostyle.blogspot.com/

    xoxo,
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the Sephora mask !! have a lovely day.

    www.aishettina.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  8. I always pop hand sanitiser into my handbag too, although I can't stand the ones with a cucumber scent :) I love the L'Occitane hand creams too :)

    Velvet Blush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sanitizer is definitely a must! Love the hand cream myself too!

      Delete
  9. It was interesting to read about your airplane favourites, the few plane travels I've made are quite short, an hour and a half or so, so I never cared about this, what I do spend a lot of time in are roadtrips, and I should start making more concious choices about skin care during those travels.

    xx, Her Place at the Universe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes skincare is very important for travel! All my plane trips are long and exhausting so I have to double up on thr skin care!

      Delete
  10. Funnily enough, that exact same L'Occitane lotion is also in my bag which I just brought on a plane yesterday! Totally with you on the lip balm - I think that's my number one plane essential!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For sure! Saw your travel essentials and lovef it! Great stuff!

      Delete
  11. I love the size of all the products as they are so lovely and travel friendly! I love the hand sanitiser and lip balm - I carry both everywhere! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! I love reading them and I will always reply when I can! <3