Friday, 21 August 2015

Worth the splurge makeup!

Hello Lovelies!

I thought I would share some of my high end products that are 100% worth every penny! All of these products are one that I use regularly and I would repurchase in a heart beat! They are expensive but so worth it.
These products are my favourite splurges ever! I feel so luxe using them and they come packaged so beautifully!
Obviously there are dupes for these items and products that do the same thing but once in a while I like to treat myself to a luxury product. 

These products are so worth the splurge in my opinion! I love them and use them regularly and will 100% repurchase!
First up is the YSL Volupté Tint-in-oil lip gloss. 
Shade 8 Pink About Me, retails for $35 CAD.
This product at first seemed so over priced for what it is. I could not understand for the life of me why someone would pay $35 for a lip balm type product. Then Sephora was offering it as a little foil packet sample on their site with purchase so I ordered it to try and was blown away! It feels so amazing. Its a thick sheer gloss that feels like an oil but without the gross greasiness. I loved it and purchased a full size immediately!
Next is the Anastasia Clear Brow Gel.
Retails for $29 and for what it is may be expensive but I constantly repurchase this because I have big bushy brows and this is the only thing that holds them together!
Next up is the Becca x Jaclyn Hill Champagne Pop highlighter! I love it so much and have raved about it plenty. It is a pretty penny and sells for $46 but it is incredible! It works on every skin tone and it blows me away every time I use it!
This is another Becca Highlighter in the shade Opal. This also retails for $46. This was the first highlighter that was all hyped up. I bought it because Jaclyn Hill raved about it and as usual I was not disappointed. This highlight is incredible. It is a beautiful beige-pink glow that can be seen from outerspace! I love it and it was worth every penny!
Last but certainly not least is my Marc Jacobs #Instamarc light filtering highlight and contouring powder duo. I have the shade Mirage Filter 40 and it retails for $59. 
This duo is amazing! The contour shade is absolute perfection, not too warm or too cool.  The highlight shade brightens under the eyes so well! I use this pretty much every day and have made quite a substantial dent in it! Definitely worth the splurge on this baby!

Well those are all of my luxe products that I believe are 100% worth the splurge! You by no means need to run out and buy these but if you ever wanna treat yourself, these are great!
Let me know what your worth the splurge products are!

24 comments:

  1. I love all the products dear

    http://glampond.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pick dear! And that champagne pop highlighter is soo pretty! Xxx

    Anisha ♡ www.allyouneedisredlipstick.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks doll! It is gorgeous thats for sure!

      Delete
  3. I have been on the fence whether to buy the lip tint oil, like you said, it's freaking pricey but maybe I'll get a sample first and see what's the fuss all about.

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely try the sample if you can! Its great!

      Delete
  4. Great products kisses

    http://denimakeup95.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing! i am in love with the wonderful highlight and contouring powder!

    Happy Weekend Jenan :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so beautiful in photos as well!

      Delete
  6. ohh wow great products to splurge on and the highlighters are literally amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are incredible! Can't get enough of them!

      Delete
  7. The Anastasia Clear Brow Gel is fantastic! I have it and it just keeps the hair in place for the whole day! It's totally worth the splurge! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. ysl's packaging is just drool-worthy! i do mainly buy luxury makeup just for the feeling of using something special mind you, though i do really rate lancome's hypnose star mascara x
    natasha // eyebrows, inc.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love luxury makeup for the same purpose!

      Delete
  9. Great products

    New post :
    Www.miharujulie.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. The YSL glosses look so luxurious, I'm in love with the packaging! I had no idea the highlighters cost that much, but it's great they live up to the price tag :)

    Velvet Blush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They cost that much in Canada, but I think in the US they are $38 which is still pricey but so worth it!

      Delete

Thanks so much for your comments! I love reading them and I will always reply when I can! <3