Sunday, 23 August 2015

What's In My Z-Palette?

Hello Lovelies!

Since I am travelling soon I decided to reorganize my eyeshadows into one Z palette that I can take with me. I thought I would share those shadows with you guys so enjoy!
 A lot of people ask me about affordable eyeshadows that are good quality and so I have to recommend Makeup Geek 100%. Most of my eyeshadows are from Makeup Geek as they are incredible quality and really affordable. I also have a few from Morphe and NYX in the mix here but they aren't as great as the ones from Makeup Geek.
 The shadows I have in here are a combination of Makeup Geek shadows and Morphe.
These shadows are my go to shadows. When I don't want to think about it I reach for my z-palette. It has all of my reliable shadows that I use on a daily basis and I recommend whole heartedly!
 MUG = Makeup Geek
 There is also a mix of some of Makeup Geek's regular eyeshadows and some of their foiled shadows. Their foiled shadows have a different formula that makes them look incredibly metallic which you can see in the swatches below!
 Swatches below! You can tell these are some of the best mattes on the market!



You can tell there are a few shades that are not overly pigmented, those ones are not by Makeup Geek. Regardless of how they swatch though they do apply well to the eyes.

 You don't have to buy a Naked palette or get MAC shadows to get good quality eyeshadows. In fact Makeup Geek is hundred times better than UD and MAC in my opinion! Anyway I hope you enjoyed this! Let me know if you own any of these shadows and your thoughts!

38 comments:

  1. Believe or not, I don't own anything from Makeup Geek. It was way too pricey back in Malaysia and I have completely forgotten about it until now. Is the shipping high?

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No shipping is affordable!! Get your hands on them girk! Best shadows on the market!

      Delete
  2. Yes! I love Makeup Geek tooo! Greart palette and great post! Xxx

    Anisha ♥ www.allyouneedisredlipstick.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks doll! I love my MUG babies!

      Delete
  3. I love the 2nd-row shades. They are splendid!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I was getting way too excited while swatching them!

      Delete
  4. Loving all those earthy shades - I'm not a very colourful person with eyeshadow, but those shimmery golds and browns are just stunning.

    www.bohemianmuses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are amazing quality and beautiful on the lids!

      Delete
  5. That MUG Poppy - gets me every time! LOOOOVE.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't one, but I definitely won't mind owing one at all. Thanks for sharing, Jenan.

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow, I really like the colors!

    sophias-fashion.de

    ReplyDelete
  8. the colours are so pretty! would love to get this))
    ____________________________
    http://pinkrabbitbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Z palettes are awesome for depotting shadows as well! Love them!

      Delete
  9. Cool post! So many colours I want that look great!

    http://thepinkporcelaindoll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cool look! Have a nice day :)

    I follow you! Can you follow me back?
    If you comment my post, I will comment your five posts!

    http://www.sandrakopko.com/2015/08/cigarillos.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've never heard of Morphe eyeshadows before, I think they look just as good as the MUG ones too! Although I haven't heard much about the NYX shadows before either, it's mainly their face products I hear so much about! Your swatches look great :)

    Velvet Blush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honestly NYX has new formulas of eyeshadows that are much better than the ones I have. Also NYX face and lip products are amazing! Morphe has phenominal shadows and palettes! If you get a chance to try them I highly recommend them!

      Delete
  12. If you ever find the name for that NYX eyeshadow, please tell me! It looks gorgeous! I want to get a Z palette, and wow! I can't believe you can fit all those shadows!

    xx Bash | Hey Bash | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Makeup Geek Desert Sands is soo similar to that NYX shade. Also MAC uninterupted is a nice camel tone brown that would work to replace that!

      Delete
  13. I really love this palette :)
    http://fifefantasinails.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow great palette with fantastic colours! But in Italy MUG is not available :(
    Have a nice day!
    www.milleunrossetto.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They ship worldwide my dear! Its an online store!

      Delete
  15. Beautiful palette, I really like these eye shadows.

    www.beautywithterri.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  16. such a beautiful palette!!

    http://www.thatgurlsolomon.blogspot.co.uk/2015/08/superstars-and-stripes.html

    ReplyDelete
  17. So nice colors i loved :)

    *XoXo
    - www.helenaprimeira.blogspot.pt
    - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8FHHl3dT3g
    - https://www.facebook.com/PrimeiraPanos?ref=hl

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ok... I NEED mug eyeshadow! The first row is sooo sooo beautiful ! Bye moneyyy :) x

    _Aishettina_

    ReplyDelete
  19. I need to step up my MUG collection! I have 3 shadows so far and they are all stunning and such incredible quality for the price.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg 3 only? Get all of them girl!! Lol theyre amazing!!

      Delete

Thanks so much for your comments! I love reading them and I will always reply when I can! <3