Sunday, 2 August 2015

July Beauty Favourites

Hello Lovelies!

I am back with my July favourites! I have a lot this month so brace yourselves!
 I've really been liking bronzey eyes and pink pops of colour on the face.
First thing is my Be A Bombshell cream eye base in the shade Submissive. I have been loving this as a base for some other shadows I have. I also love using it by itself!
It's a nice champagne taupe shade and its super creamy!
This lipstick was part of the MAC Gambattista Valli collection. This is a matte lipstick in the shade Tats. Its a bright hot pink colour and looks great with a tan!
I like that it is a matte because it tones down the fact that its a bright hot pink! 
I recently reviewed this palette and it is incredible! This is the ABH shadow couture palette. I haven't stop putting it down all month!
I love the Clnique cheek pops! They are really nice blushes and I own a few. I have really been loving this shade called Pansy Pop.
The colour is so pretty and has a strong lavender undertone to it. Its definitely a cool tone purple/pink.
I got this little foundation as a deluxe size sample in one of my sephora orders a while back and thought it would be the perfect opportunity to test it out. Its the Born This Way foundation from Too Faced! I was pleasantly surprised because I really loved the formula and the shade matched me perfectly!
This foundation definitely has a dewy natural finish on me. I use it on most of my face and then I use a mattifying foundation on my t-zone. High maintenance I know! lol but it's what has been working for me! I love the dewy look for summer and this foundation is great for that!
This item was definitely a splurge when I bought it a while back but I had heard so many great things about it so I got it and was not disappointed! Its basically a very expensive lip moisturizer.
It feels so good on your lips. It feels like an oil but not gross! I love it! Its very sheer but when the colour warms up on your lips it really develops the colour nicely! And it leaves a nice stain for when the gloss wears off.
My most favourite product this month was of course Jaclyn Hill's Champagne Pop highlighter!
It litterally looks amazing on every skintone! I am obsessed with it! Such a gorgeous dewy glow!
I've been wearing a lot more winged liner this month because I miss it! And I will be doing a post soon on my winged liner so I thought I would share now the main eyeliner I use!
This is the Kat Von D Tattoo liner in the shade Trooper! It is a brush tip and it is amazing! It makes applying eyeliner super easy!
This is the Sephora lip stain in the shade Marvelous Mauve. This shade is always sold out and so finally I got my hands on it as of recent and I have been wearing it almost all month!
It is a liquid lipstick and dries completely matte but its the best formula of liquid lipstick I've tried to date! Its a lot more comfortable than other formulas to wear and it is way more affordable than most of the other brands too!
I was almost not going to put this in my favourites but I have been loving it so much this month that it had to go in. This blush is an older Mac blush that was part of the limited edition collection called Temperature Rising. Its called Hot Nights.
The reason I put it in is because there are plenty of dupes inclduing Homie by Colourpop! Its a beautiful hot pink and while it looks scary, if applied correctly it can be gorgeous!

So those are all my monthly favourites! Hope you enjoyed the read! Let me know what your favourites are too!

46 comments:

  1. What an amazing list of favourites! I haven't been wearing winged liner since Summer arrived and reading this post makes me want to go back into it. LOL!

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know same! But now that fall is on its way, its exciting to think of fall makeup and winged eyeliner!

      Delete
  2. Lovely favorites Jenan. The palette shades are beautiful Thank you so much for stopping by! Hummm...I haven't favorites, because I rarely wear makeup, but when I wear it, I wear Maybelline products, it is a cheap brand ;D
    Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a fabulous day ahead<3

    x♥x♥

    "Health & Beauty"




    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful palette! I love your favorites Jenan!!!!
    Kisses, Paola.

    Expressyourself

    My Facebook

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun, the palette is amazing!

      Delete
  4. Great post, I like your blog too. :) Follow me if you want :* http://fdiarybyz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great beauty wishlist! Really loving the shade of the lipstick - so bold and beautiful.

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks doll! I love me some bold lips!

      Delete
  6. Produtos maravilhoso cores lindas amei tenha uma semana abençoada.
    Canal:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNNlFtDc1-o
    Blog:http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  7. Excellent post. The palette is very nice, I like the colors. Lipstick of Mac is gorgeous! I'm your new follower # 131 ^ - ^

    www.beautywithterri.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for following sweetie! Just followed you back!

      Delete
  8. Great Post! Follow each other on GFC, Google+, Twitter, facebook, Instagram and Bloglovin? If yes, follow me and i follow back as soon as i see it. Let me know with a comment on my Blog

    Keep in Touch xx Rabea from germany
    http://www.rabeasbeautytipps.com/

    ReplyDelete

  9. Cool look! Have a nice day :)

    I follow you!
    If you comment my post, I will comment your five posts!
    www.sandrakopko.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great favourites!! And that Jaclyn Hill highlighter really is sooo beautiful! Xxx Great Post!

    Anisha ♥ All You Need Is Red Lipstickl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is amazing and works on every skin tone! She nailed it!

      Delete
  11. Nice Inspirations

    FOLLOW my Blog!!! Maybe we can follow each other!!!
    http://rimanerenellamemoria.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  12. [ Smiles ] Great choice of beauty products, Jenan.

    ReplyDelete
  13. The Mac lipstick looks really good, also Too faced foundation sounds really great ;)

    http://butterfly9999.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The too faced foundation is amazing! Im so impressed with it!

      Delete
  14. I keep seeing so many rave reviews on the too faced foundation! I really need to try it soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely ask for a sample! Its great but it only wears 6 hours on me!

      Delete
  15. Followed back <3

    http://www.rabeasbeautytipps.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such an amazing post! Have a wonderful Wednesday dear. :)

    Ps; Help me win the Zalora Blogger Challenge. Details are on my latest post.

    xoxo;
    STYLEFORMANKIND.COM
    Facebook / Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  17. OMG I want that Mac lipstick!! Great colour dear! *--*
    xoxo
    www.milleunrossetto.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely post, you've got some great picks there! Here's my July faves if you want to have a look? :) http://goo.gl/7XwmZQ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun! I'll definitely check them out!

      Delete
  19. I Loved post dear
    http://eesmaltecia.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Would you like to follow each other on GFC?

    vivianista.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. That's a good look! ;)
    Have a nice weekend :)

    I follow you!
    If you comment my two posts, I will comment your five posts! :)
    www.sandrakopko.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! I love reading them and I will always reply when I can! <3