Wednesday, 5 August 2015

Drugstore MOTD

Hello Lovelies!

I've been meaning to do a full drugstore face for a while now and so here it is! The drugstore has tons of hidden gems that are so affordable and can be beautiful, easy to use, long wearing and great quality! Details are all below, hope you enjoy!
 This is the look I came up with the other day using 100% drugstore products!
 I can achieve this exact look using high end products and drugstore! They preform the same and give a great look!
The only difference is that not all of these drugstore products wear for a long time on my skin. This look lasted about 5 hours on me before I had to blot and touch up!
Also I don't have a brow gel from the drugstore so I didn't use one for this look!
 These are all products I used! I love them all so much! There are definitely some better than others though.
 Details are all below!
 This is the NYC Sunny bronzer. Super affordable and its matte! Great for bronzing and contouring depending on your skintone!
 Hard Candy Highlighter in the shade Tiki. Super affordable as well and its a gorgeous pale gold highlight.
 Maybelline Dream Bouncy blush in the shade Plum Wine. It feels like colour pop products, I love applying it with a duo fibre stippling brush!
 Maybelline Touch of Spice Matte lipstick. Love this formula so much!!
 Rimmel Stay Matte in the shade 001 Transparent. Great setting powder and I love touching up with this on the go!
My base products are the L'oreal True Match foundation in the shade W5.5 and the Mayeblline Master Conceal concealer in the shade 30 light/medium. The Maybelline concealer is a life changer! Its right up there with my MAC prolongwear. It wears all day on me. 

The L'oreal true match isn't that great. Its very dewy and it only lasts 3 hours on me. It starts breaking up all around my nose and chin at around 4 hours. So its nice for a short wear but definitely not my favourite. Good thing is that they have sooo many shades its easy to find one to suit your shade and skintone!
(PS: There are great foundations at the drugstore that I will use in future posts!)
These are great products that are super cheap! An amazing undereye HD setting powder for $3 and a makeup setting spray for $4! They are both great and very affordable!
 This is the Maybelline color tattoo in the shade Bold Gold! Its a beautiful gold shade that I topped with the Tiki highlighter!
This primer is great! Its the Maybelline Baby Skin and I've reviewed on here ages ago. 
 These are all the products I've used!
Hope you guys enjoyed!

24 comments:

  1. I pretty much quit buying high end makeup because drugstore brands have really upped their game in the past couple of years. I personally find some drugstore makeup are as good if not better than high end. Great look and Touch of Spice looks way better on you than me. xx

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the drugstore! This year they are killing it! And lol thank you, Im sure it looks great on you too! You just dont know it!

      Delete
  2. I really like your selection , especially I love this mascara,faraspaoder,makeup and lipstick :)
    http://actressbio-data.blogspot.com/
    http://actresslifehistory.blogspot.com/
    Youtube Subcriber

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like most of products that you used to create your makeup. Nice post!

    http://historiassparacontarr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a big fan of drugstore beauty products and you have some great picks! Great post :)

    xx Arwa
    dottedbow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, most of these items are HG status for me! Love them!

      Delete
  5. Beautiful makeup, I like it.

    Terri - www.beautywithterri.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  6. I use the same bronzer !! I love it :) so cheap and sooo good.

    www.aishettina.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love your makeup, so professional :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful make up! How about follow each other on GFC and Google+ ? If yes, follow me and i follow back as soon as i see it. Let me know with a comment on my Blog

    http://veronica-mangojuice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look lovely and I really like the makeup look, it's very glowy! I have the same primer and powder but I need that blush! :)

    Velvet Blush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The blush is so nice for the fall!

      Delete
  10. I loved the red lipsticks!
    xx
    Iza

    vintageiz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. thanks so much for sharing, these look are great!
    I definitive would to by a maybeline gold!
    Pls like my fb page thanks :)
    https://www.facebook.com/highheelpoodle
    Isidora

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and yes its a beautiful gold, try it out for sure!

      Delete

Thanks so much for your comments! I love reading them and I will always reply when I can! <3