Friday, 28 August 2015

August Beauty Favourites

Hello Lovelies!

I am back with my August favourites! This month has been a very busy month for me as I am preparing to go on a trip with my husband. I'll talk a little more about that later hopefully. I don't have too many things this month because I haven't had the time to use a lot of different things. Either way on with the favourites!

Alrighty! On with my favourites!
First up is my MUFE Correcting Primer. It is a green tone primer and it completely eliminates any redness in my skin. I have been finding because of exporsure to sunlight this summer that my face has tanned quite a bit and the redness shows through a little more. So this primer has been great for that.
 This is a liquid lipstick that dries completely matte!
This is the Kat Von D everlasting liquid lipstick in the shade Lolita. It is a gorgeous shade that I have been rocking a lot this month. It is a deep mauve with major brown undertones. I love how it compliments my tan so much!
Next is my Custom Buxom eyeshadow palette. I have been using this palette all the time this month. It is so pretty and it inspires me to get creative with my eye looks. These shadows are incredibly smooth and have basically no fallout.
This is my MAC fix + in the rose scent. It is so fresh smelling and I have been using it alot to spray my brushes before applying my foundation this month. My skin just feels so dry lately so it makes foundation blending so much easier.
Next is my Glamglow Supermud mud mask. I love this mask so much. It has a hefty price tag but its worth every penny in my opinion. It declogs my pores like nothing else and gets rid of any random breakout or zit that I get.
Last is my blush pan from Makeup Geek called Infatuation. This blush is a brick coloured orange. It is matte and looks so great with a tan. I love it and have been using it so much this month. These blushes are fabulous and I recommend this line so much!

That is all of favourites for this month my lovelies! Hope you enjoyed!
Let me know what you think! 

30 comments:

  1. The liquid lipstick is amazing ♥ have a lovely week end ! x

    www.aishettina.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it so much! Thanks doll, you too!

      Delete
  2. Have a lovely trip...I'm tempted to search that mask ;)

    http://butterfly9999.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is amazing!! It gets rid of all the gross things under my skin and in my pores!

      Delete
  3. The mask is way too pricey and I honestly can't justify the price. And have fun on your trip!

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is but until I find something similar Im gonna keep buying, its so great!

      Delete
  4. Que make maravilhosa amei, bom final de semana
    Canal:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgeQXJjUpSQ
    Blog: http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lot's of goodies. The mask interests me.

    Deedee

    http://madeupgirl-madeupgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the eyeshadow palette. The colors are so vibrant and pretty. I'll try to get one asap, :))).
    http://fashionablyidu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I've heard such great things about Lolita! The colour is absolutely gorgeous wow! I haven't been wearing a lot of makeup ever since Eid has ended. I've been studying too much to have Beauty favourites! Haha <3

    xx Bash | Hey Bash | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trust me I know the feeling Bash, alhamdilah though this is my first year that I dont go back to school so Im going to enjoy it as much as I can!

      Delete
  8. This Kat Von D lipstick shade is GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it! So brown and perfect for this time of the year!

      Delete
  9. i've been hearing so much goodstuff about Glamglow. i think its time to hop on the beauty wagon with this one :)

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. excellent products, I want to buy Glamglow.)
    http://www.mosaictrends.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great favourites! That lolita liquid lipstick is sooo pretty!! I love shades like that! Brilliant for everyday too xx

    ANISHA ♡♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are, especially an everyday shade for the fall, plus its matte so it doesnt move around!

      Delete
  12. Great favs, Jenan! I really love the lipstick.

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Its so brown, one of my faves!

      Delete
  13. Great products!

    mystylishcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. The colour of the liquid lipstick is so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  15. That's a great tip for using the Mac Fix+ when your skin is dry! I love the look of the liquid lipstick too :)

    Velvet Blush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fix + is the best for making foundation blend smoother on the skin! Love that technique!

      Delete

Thanks so much for your comments! I love reading them and I will always reply when I can! <3