Friday, 31 July 2015

Review: THEFACESHOP Sheet Masks

Hello Lovelies!

So I don't usually talk about my skin care because honestly I dont have much of a routine or anything. I try so many different products and dont really ever use the same things. But I want to talk more about the stuff I use so that you guys have an idea. To start, I wanted to review these face masks by THEFACESHOP.

 I was lucky enough to get sent these face masks but that will not sway my review whatsoever. I pride myself on being honest about products and that will never change!
  These are the three masks I've tried and I have to say I really like them! Two of them are hydro gel masks and they feel really cool to the touch. It feels like a gel mask, different to other sheet masks I've tried. 
The kelp mask was a sheet mask, not hydro gel material.
I wore them each for about 20 minutes comfortably.
 This one made with blood orange extract was my favourite. I used all of these in the evening and in the morning when I put my makeup on, my skin was plump and moisturized. The fact that this is kind of a gel sheet made them stick to my skin and not fall off like other masks do. I liked this one and give it an 8/10.
This kelp face mask was different than the other two. It wasn't a hydro gel mask. It was a full sheet mask and it smelled sooooo good! I loved this one! It felt so nice and hydrating on my skin! Same effect as the other two masks but the fact that it was a full sheet and not split into two made it really easy to use. I give this one a 10/10! Love it!
The starfruit extract mask made my skin feel a little tighter after which was nice! They all were very nice and definitely moisturized my skin. This was also a hydro gel sheet mask. I give this one an 8/10
 The one thing I really didn't like about the two larger hydro gel masks was that they were so messy and difficult to get out of the packaging.
 I definitely recommend applying them over a sink because they drip and they are stuck on to sheets of plastic that make them a bit tricky to apply. Also I wish they came as one full face sheet. They come split into pieces and so that was a little annoying. 
As you can see it comes in two parts.
As for the product itself, I think they are amazing and I noticed how moisturized my skin was after one use. The product sunk into my skin and didn't just sit on top. I really like them and will most likely be repurchasing them! 
Of the three my favourite was the kelp mask. I wish it had the hydro gel feel to the sheet like the others did, but the fact that it came in one piece made it the best of the three!

Hope you guys enjoyed, let me know what face masks are your favourite!

12 comments:

  1. Ooo these look good! I actually have never had a facial mask!?! I always fear that my skin will just react badly lol but will definitely check these out!! Great Review Jenan! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I cant blame you especially after your review on the farsali serum! This stuff is great though!

      Delete
  2. I've always wanted to try one of these! They seem so cool haha, and I've heard great reviews about them! Great post! :)

    xx
    Kendra | Stnkrbug

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kendra! You really should try them, they make your skin feel awesome!

      Delete
  3. I avoid gel masks mainly because of the mess that you mentioned. Masks that
    are not fussy at all are the best!


    S.
    http://subhamrai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally agree! But the gel aspect was so cool that I'm almost willing to look past it!

      Delete
  4. These masks look quite intriguing after reading your reviews I really want to try it now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked the review, they are really great!

      Delete
  5. Hi! Beautiful masks, thanks for the post.
    http://mirandabeautyworld.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have two mask from them and I really need to try them soon. Lovely review hun!

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely try them, I would love to see your take on them!

      Delete

Thanks so much for your comments! I love reading them and I will always reply when I can! <3