Tuesday, 7 July 2015

Review: Temporary Metallic Tattoos

Hello Lovelies!


I've noticed a lot of people using flash tattoos lately because they are the perfect accessory to most looks in the summer. They are temporary and  metallic and super pretty on the skin. But the sheet of these Flash Tattoos are super expensive. I believe in Sephora they are around $25. 

So I of course went on the hunt for a bargain and found them on ebay everywhere super cheap! I thought I would review them and let you know if they are worth it or not.
I bought several sheets and have been testing them out over the past week. I have to say that I LOVE them! They are so great!
First of all they apply like any temporary tattoo. You cut the one you want out of the sheet. Stick it on the skin and wet it with a damp towel. Then you peel it off and you're good to go.
They gave me no problems at all, they were very easy to apply and they applied smoothly with no peeling.
I couldn't stop staring at my arms all day. They are metallic so they catch the light beautifully and reflect in the sun!
People would tell me they loved my bracelet and were surprised when I told them it was a temporary tattoo!
So in terms of wear time, they lasted about 3 days on me each. That is including taking showers as well. They fade beautifully too, not gross or peely. I was very impressed.
The best part about all of this is that they are so affordable. Each sheet ranges from $1 - $3!

Overall I give them a 10/10! They are so affordable and so pretty for the Summer. You donthave to splurge to get a cool edgy metallic sheen on your skin so I recommend them to everyone!

Link for them is here and there are plenty more sellers that have different colours and styles on ebay as well!

34 comments:

  1. wow they look awesome on you.
    http://lensattire.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I really love how they look!

      Delete
  2. These are super cute.I want them so bad

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should totally get them! They are all over ebay and super cheap with free worldwide shipping usually!

      Delete
  3. I need to get one of these asap!

    www.thrill-hunter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. They sure look good. I will choose this over permanent tattoos any day.

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know eh! They are temporary and so much prettier than real ones!

      Delete
  5. i think this looks really amazing!| just love it

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how they look, they add a special touch!

    http://rainbow-roseblossom.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks amazing! Especially the bracelet tattoos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the bracelet ones especially! You can sheets of just the bracelet tattoos!

      Delete
  8. My friend just bought these!! They look absolutely amazing. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should totally get them too!

      Delete
  9. I love these tatoos. Will you follow eachother? Let me know. Follow me on GFC and leave a comment, I will come back immediately.

    www.nilgunozenaydin.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi dear, just found your blog and..wow, it's amazing! You've got such a fresh style...find it so inspiring, even if our styles may seem very different I think we've got a very similar point of view! I'll come reading your blog much more doll! If you want check my blog and if you find it as interesting as I find yours we can follow each other! Just let me know,
    Laura xxx
    http://gowestyoungcowgirl.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  11. They look beautiful! I've always saw them but never though on buying thm, I guess it's time I try them out! xx

    Laila

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are such a great accessory, definitely get some!

      Delete
  12. Looks amazing ,it is perfect for the summer time :)

    lovely Greets!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They totally are, they reflect in the sunlight!

      Delete
  13. I did follow you back darling, have a good day xxx

    gowestyoungcowgirl.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for following me. I am following you back. Loves
    www.nilgunozenaydin.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. You're in my head girl,cause I wanted to buy them and I didn't know if it was worth it to wait a month to have them.They are beautiful.!!

    If tou'd like check out my new blog.: http://faythisway.blogspot.gr/

    Thank you
    Fay
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would go the ebay route because they are great quality and super cheap!

      Delete
  16. Love them their so cute too, My next blog is somewhat similar to that. Great Post!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun! Looking forward to your post!

      Delete
  17. Love all of them!! so beautiful!
    Kisses from www.alphasdreams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! I love reading them and I will always reply when I can! <3