Tuesday, 28 July 2015

My Most Repurchased Beauty Products

Hello Lovelies!

I think one of the best feelings when you're a beauty junkie is when you actually finish a product. It makes me feel accomplished almost! lol I know its silly but I buy a lot of things and so its nice to actually hit pan or pump the last bit of product out. I have quite a few things that I've repurchased several times and so I thought I would share them!
I love these products so much. Most of them could easily fall into my HG status products. I've bought each of these at least 3 times + so I figured I would share them with you!
Ok let's start!
To start with mascaras, my two absolute ride or die mascaras happen to be from the drug store. The drug store is loaded with incredible mascaras and I genuinely believe that I would never need to buy a $30 mascara to achieve the look that I want. I usually use these together and I've repurchased them tons of times! They dont smudge and give me length and volume.
I love these lip balms so much! I have repurchased both many times. I use a lip balm everyday under my lip colours to give my lips a plump look so that they are not dry or cracked.
These are face products that I have repurchased several times! I love the Rimmel stay matte powder, its affordable and it keeps matte! Its also great for touching up during the day. I also love my EX1 invisiwear which I have raved about several times! Its amazing and cheaper than high end foundations while also giving a natural beautiful look to the skin. I buy mine from a website called Lookfantastic.
These concealers are everything!! I love them so much, I use them under my eyes and to highlight. They don't crease on me and they don't budge all day! I use either one pretty much every time I wear makeup. I have repurchased them both several times and I wish I could find a cheaper alternative at the drugstore because they are both a little expensive but the drugstore just doesn't have a concealer that lasts 8+ hours on me!
 This is my favourite primer of all time and unfortuntely it is super freaking expensive. I almost regret trying it because I love it and can't stop getting it because it does wonders for my oily skin. So basically I keep buying the travel size for $21 because the full size is $65 here! That is more expensive than any makeup I own and I just can't justify buying the full size! But I love it and I've repurchased it like 6 times! 
 MAC fix + is an essential in my collection. I use it all the time and love it, I've also raved about this several times so I won't go too in depth but its great and I've definitely repurchased several times!
Last but not least is my ride or die lip liner, Avon lip liner in mystery mauve. This liner is perfect for any lip colour and I use it all the time! I've run out of this twice this year, thats how crazy I am about this lip liner!
So these are all my most repurchased products! 
Hope you guys enjoyed!

20 comments:

  1. I wanna try MAC fix +

    https://www.facebook.com/Izdiher

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently place an order for a few Avon lip liners after reading your previous post on your favourite lip liners! Hopefully I'll love them as much as you do hun. xx

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you and I hope you love them!

      Delete
  3. Out of these the Rimmel powder is also my most repurchased, totally agree, it's affordable and does the job!

    Velvet Blush

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybelline Falsies is definitely one of the mascaras I have repurchased, love it ! Love MAC Fix+

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard so many good things about that mascara! I really wanna try it sometime!

      Delete
  5. I really wanted to get the Naked Concealer but I wasn't able to get them! Aahhhh, I love the foundations so I have to try the concealer!

    xx Bash | Hey Bash | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will love the concealer! Get it girl!

      Delete
  6. Wow ! You're concealers are... PERFECTION.. I really want to try it :(

    Have a lovely day !! _Aishettina_

    ReplyDelete
  7. very good products I could be happy to try some of them :)
    thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. All are lookin so Good :) and I feel that finishing feeling too :) I liked your blog so much and followed you :) check out mine :) cikolataliguzelliknotlari.blogspot.com.tr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much hun! You're sweet!

      Delete
  9. This Loreal mascara is such a hit! I've never owned it before but everyone seems to be in love with it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its phenominal! So buildable and gives me volume and length!

      Delete
  10. Great post hun, I know what you mean you have to repurchase over and over coz their so good yet their so pricey!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! I love reading them and I will always reply when I can! <3