Sunday, 26 July 2015

Makeup Wishlist

Hello Lovelies!


Yes, I have a problem.

Lol, so these are all of the amazing things that are on my beauty wishlist. I do not own any of these yet but I would like to! You will notice most of them are blushes and lip products. My two favourite type of makeup products are blushes and lip products and there have been a lot of new releases of these types of products.

The wishlist:

Bite Beauty Maple Matte Crème Lipstick in the shade Sugared Maple - Canadian release and they smell like maple!!!
Too Faced Love flush long lasting 16-hour blush in the shade I will Always Love you - It's a gorgeous peach shade
Nars Audacious lipstick in Olivia - Its a gorgeous garnet shade
Kat Von D Everlasting liquid lipstick in the shade Susperia - gorgeous purple/lavender shade)
Morphe Elite Brushes - I want all of them!!
MUFE Artist Shadow in the shade M928 Eggplant - Its a gorgeous matte purple!
Clinique Cheek Pop in the shade Cola Pop - So gorgeous for fall.
MUFE Ultra HD Invisible Cover Foundation - This is the new version of the MUFE HD foundation, it is replacing the old formula and after trying many samples I think its awesome!
Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector liquid version in the shade Opal - I also have a sample of this and I loving mixing it with foundation.
Makeup Geek 10 new foiled shadows - I have the first 10 they came out with and they are incredible!
Urban Decay Afterglow 8-hour Blush in the shade Bang - Its such a cool shade and I need it in my life!
Anastasia Beverly Hills Fall Liquid Lipsticks - I have yet to try her liquid lipsticks but I want to so bad. 

Those are all the things on my current beauty wishlist! 
Let me know if you have some of these!



28 comments:

  1. The new Too Faced blush is amazing! Good texture, pigmentation, and longevity. MUFE's new HD foundation didn't work out very well for me, but the previous one didn't, either. The new KvD's liquid lipsticks are amazing, too; so well formulated.
    ChicAndAlluring.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a few of the KVD liquid lispticks but they launched a bunch of new shades that I want! And now Im excited to try the Too faced blushes!!

      Delete
  2. nice wishlist

    http://deyutza87.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the blush ;)xoxo

    http://glampond.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhhh this just makes me want to shop now!! Great wishlist!! Xxx

    Anisha ♥ All You Need Is Red Lipstickl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know same! Im trying to save money so I cant shop though! :(

      Delete
  5. I will gladly add that lipstick to my wishlist too. Love it!! :)

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG Sugared Maple *--* what a great colour!! *-*
    I love everything in your list! ^-^
    xoxo
    www.milleunrossetto.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks doll! I know its so pretty and is matte and smells like maple syrup!

      Delete
  7. Ugh! I want everything! Especially the Makeup Geek Foiled Eyeshadows! I bet they are fantastic! <3

    xx Bash | Hey Bash | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The first 10 are incredible, I really want the second batch, they are perfect!

      Delete
  8. Lovely wishlist! I would love a lipstick from Nars too!

    http://industrialbarbie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are soo excpensive, I can never bring myself to buy them!

      Jenan
      http://lavieenmauve-jj.blogspot.ca/

      Delete
  9. Amazing products on your wishlist
    http://glitzzngrace.blogspot.com/2015/07/my-summer-must-have-skin-care-products.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loved everything
    Thanks for your comments. Follow each other via GFC :)
    Jazak Allah Khair

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun! I already follow you :)

      Delete
  11. Lovely wishlist! I want it all))))

    With love, Nastya Deutsch ♡
    http://nastyadeutsch.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Que luxo essa lista amei blog maravilhoso sucesso seguindo,
    tenha uma semana abençoada.
    Canal:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNNlFtDc1-o
    Blog: http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amazing! i love the first dark Shade Lipstick :)

    lovely Greets <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! I love reading them and I will always reply when I can! <3