Thursday, 16 July 2015

Makeup Review: Becca x Jaclyn Hill Champagne Pop Highlighter

Hello Lovelies!

I am so excited to be reviewing this amazing product! Queen of beauty Jaclyn Hill collaborated with Becca cosmetics to come up with this stunning highlighter. Becca has the most amazing highlighters on the market and when collaborating with Jaclyn Hill, it was no surprise how quickly this product sold out online. 
It broke Sephora records for most sales ever on a product launch. They sold 1000 units a minute! So crazy, so of course I had to get my hands on it as it was very limited edition! It comes out in Sephora stores today, July 16!
All of these pictures are taken with natural daylight. 
It is such a stunning peachy gold highlight. It definitely has a peach undertone. It is so incredibly smooth and soft. It blends like an absolute dream. I own a few of their highlighters already so it ws no surprise how amazing the quality of this one would be! 
Its so pretty! I love it!
Here is a picture of me wearing the highlighter. I don't even have it applied heavy, and it still gives this incredible glow to the skin! It doesn't look chunky or heavy or glittery, its perfect! I give it a 10/10 for sure and if theres any way you can still get your hands on it, do yourselves a favour and grab it!

26 comments:

  1. That highlighter it's so pretty !
    xoxo,

    atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its the perfect shade for all skin tones! I love it!

      Delete
  2. It doesn't look like much in the pan but wow, your swatches are stunning!

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It is really gorgeous in person!

      Delete
  3. Such great highlighter!
    Looks amazing on your skin, wanna try it me too!
    xxx
    S
    http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should get it, it comes out in stores today!

      Delete
  4. Loooks freaking amazing on you! Of course it's a 10/10 product! The shimmer is perfect! <3

    xx Bash | Bash Says Hey | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks doll, if you can, you should sooo get it!

      Delete
  5. Um universo em novidade. Um belo fim de semana

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow :) I give it a 20/10 !! And what about the price? Thank youu !

    www.aishettina.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its a little pricey, its $38 USD but you get enough product to last you a life time!

      Delete
  7. Seriously Jenna you look so hot...I do want this..
    keep in touch doll

    Glamforgood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooo this is such a pretty highlighter! Great Review! Xxx

    Anisha ♥ All You Need Is Red Lipstickl

    ReplyDelete
  9. I seriously need to try becca highlighters! You look stunning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Get your hands on champagne pop! It works on every skintone!

      Delete
  10. Looks amazing! Thank you for the fantastic Review ,what a great Highlighter :)

    Happy weekend <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear! You're very sweet!

      Delete
  11. I just got mine, it literally is so gorgeous!! great review!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The pigment on that looks amazing, and I love the peach undertone! I didn't realise Becca were still making products as I think they closed down here :)

    Velvet Blush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are soaring over here in North America! They collabed with Jaclyn Hill on this gorgeous highlight! The peach undertone is stunning and makes it work on every skintone!

      Delete
  13. Omg this highlight is being reviewed everywhere, and no matter who wears it, it looks gorgeous on everyone! I wish Becca would make this permanent!

    RachelShuchatMakeup

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it sucks that its limited edition! Definitely get your hand on it if you still can!

      Delete

Thanks so much for your comments! I love reading them and I will always reply when I can! <3