Wednesday, 22 July 2015

Makeup Review: ABH Shadow Couture World Traveler Palette

Hello Lovelies!

Over the past few weeks the makeup world has been crazy! It has been one big launch after the other and for every beauty addict, it is hard to keep up with everything, especially for our poor wallet's sake. I have quite a long wishlist right now but I decided to get one thing that I have been waiting patiently for which was this beautiful palette. 
This is the Anastasia Beverly Hills Shadow Couture World Traveler Palette. Phew that was long, doesn't exactly roll off the tongue easily. Either way I have been super excited for this palette to come out and it did not disappoint!

The packaging is classy as usual. I think it definitely suits the fall theme! (PS: this palette is part of their fall collection)
The colours capture the essence of fall perfectly in my opinion.
I just love the warm tones in some of these gorgeous shades!
Soft Peach - Matte
Morocco - Matte
Spoiled - Satin
Fudge - Matte
Heirloom - Matte purple/blue with glitter
Bellini - Shimmery
Azure - foiled metallic
Intense gaze - Satin

Pink Champagne - Glitter/intense metallic
Chic - Dusty shimmer
Metallic - intense metallic
Noir - matte
I love the colours so much! The main reason I bought this palette was for the shades Morocco and Fudge! They are such gorgeous mattes and the pigmentation is flawless!
Above are the first row of shades swatched with my finger. No primer whatsoever. Photo was taken in natural daylight.
Above are the swatches with flash.
Second row of swatches. These just blew me away, all of these were just one dip into the pan and one swipe pigmentation. No crazy fallout and kick up! Just amazing, especially noir! Black shades are hard to formulate and they did it right with this one!
Once again, with flash.
This is the brush that comes in the palette and I actually really like it. ABH always puts nice brushes that can actually be used. It has a fluffy side and a stiff dome shape side. They are soft and blend the shadows really well! 

Overall I love this palette and will definitely get some great use out of it! I give it 10/10 so definitely pick this up if you can! 
Let me know whats on your beauty wishlist, I'm going to post an updated wishlist soon!

32 comments:

  1. The pigmentation is crazy intense! WOW! Makeup look with this palette please?

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will do for sure hun! It is so pigmented, I love it!

      Delete
  2. OMG the colours are INSANELY gorgeous! It's a shame I've never owned a cosmetics from ABH. But soon in'sha'Allah' :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If yoy ever get the chance, definitely try them out, they are incredible!

      Delete
  3. Hi! This is a very interesting post and photos even more outrageous! :) I'm willing to look at it forever :))))

    Ask me, please ask a question in a comment on my blog at: http://nastyadeutsch.blogspot.com/2015/07/q-ask-me.html

    Happy Friday!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my dear! I feel the same way!

      Delete
  4. oooo this palette looks amazing! the shimmery eyeshadows in particular look soo pretty! Great Post Jenan!! xxx

    Anisha ♥ All You Need Is Red Lipstick

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Anisha! I love it so much!

      Delete
  5. i love the colors. i want to try this brans brow pomade

    better than yesterday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well as they say, Anastasia is the queen of brows! Definitely try her brow products out!

      Delete
  6. Oh, it is gorgeous! The pigmentation is perfect!! Wow! <3

    xx Bash | Hey Bash | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! You need it in your life!

      Delete
  7. The colours are so beautiful thanks for sharing the swatches helps a lot:) Do you want to support each other's blog by following each other?:) Please let me know if you do so I can follow you right back x

    kisses

    http://www.theclosetelf.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you hun! I would love that!

      Delete
  8. Fabulous palette! I love all shades :)

    visit my blog : https://ataleofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love it! Thanks for your comment!

      Delete
  9. Alright, the colors are SO PRETTY!!!!!!!! These shades are insanely dense, I absolutely love all these shimmery shades.

    My birthday wishlist is full of gadgets this year but I might slip in a few beauty products, do post your wishlist asap :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will do babe! I hope you get this lovely palette, its great!

      Delete
  10. I need this palette in my life. I love the colors especially the azure color.
    Great share dear.
    Happy weekend.

    Cheers!

    www.kelpasdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Azure is absolutely gorgeous, I have a look in mind coming up soon with it!

      Delete
  11. Beautiful colors! :)

    sophias-fashion.de

    ReplyDelete
  12. Paletas com cores lindas e pigmentas amei a sua make
    é maravilhosa.
    Canal:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNNlFtDc1-o
    Blog:http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its so pretty! Thanks for your comment!

      Delete
  13. The palette looks really good. Thanks for stopping by! I have followed you on
    Instagram, would love a follow back. I am @subhamrai_



    S.
    http://subhamrai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great palette! It really has nice fall colours!

    I'm following you on GFC :)

    mystylishcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its great for fall, thanks for following!

      Delete
  15. Replies
    1. Its stunning on the eyes, it suits every eye colour!

      Delete
  16. Wow, my favorites are "Pink Champagne" and "Bellini"! They look amazing.
    ChicAndAlluring.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! I love reading them and I will always reply when I can! <3