Sunday, 5 July 2015

June Beauty Favourites

Hello Lovelies!

I am back with my June favourites! For June I was really going for the dewy skin look. I don't know if you guys have heard about strobing yet but its basically highlighting the crap out of your face and I have been digging it! 
These are all the pretty things I've been loving during the month of June, Honestly we're in July now and I still have basically been using the same things because I love them so much!
I have rediscovered how amazing my Garnier BB cream is. Its so light while providing full coverage and it really lasts so long on my skin!

These are the lippies I've been obsessed with in June. I really have been digging more of a glossy look for the summer. Gerard Cosmetics has gorgeous lipglosses that I've been wearing almost every day during the summer. 
This one is called Pouty Princess and it really does help you achieve a pretty pout because of the shimmer in the gloss! Also Colourpop's Fern is such a pretty summer shade that I've been loving!
I haven't been able to put these Colour Pop highlighters down! They are so stunning and easy to apply. I have been especially obsessed with the one called Monster. It is this stunning duo chrome almost white based with a beautiful pinky purple reflect to it. On the cheekbones it reflects sooooo stunning! I LOVE it!!
The Birthday Girl shade from Colour Pop was a limited edition free shade that was given with orders in early June. Its so metallic and glittery and it is the perfect champagne/gold outside!

Just stunning on the lids!
The packaging is also really cute that it comes in a pink pot instead of the traditional white colour!
I have been loving Milani's baked blushes for the summer. They give the skin a glowy look that I love for the summer!
This little guy is a liquid highlighter. You can mix these with foundation or just apply them with your fingers. My favourite wasy to use these is to squeeze a little bit out on a beauty blender and just tapping it out with the blender on my cheekbones.

These are all my June favourites! Hope you enjoyed, let me know what some of yours are!

24 comments:

  1. Lovely favorites <3 The shade is so beautiful!
    xoxo,
    snowprincessbella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! They have been my faves all summer!

      Delete
  2. the blush is too nice;)

    http://glampond.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm living for that beauty blender!

    www.thrill-hunter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its such a great tool to achieve a perfect blended look!

      Delete
  4. The Colour Pop Highlighters are gorgeous! Wow! I'd love to get me some of those! Hehe <3

    xx Bash | Bash Says Hey | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish they would ship worldwide already!

      Delete
  5. The colors are so pretty!

    sophias-fashion.de

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing! i am in love with the Birthday Girl Swatch <3

    lovely Greets :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. These lip glosses are gorgeous. I have heard a lot about strobing, everyone is raving about it but haven't tried it yet. Oh and the birthday girl swatch looks so glammmm!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will do a post on it soon! Its not a new phenomenon or anything but I like the idea! And yes birthday girl makes me feel so glam!

      Delete
  8. great favourites! and that birthday girl shade from colour pop is soo beautiful!! xxx

    Anisha ♥ All You Need Is Red Lipstick

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've been obsessed with strobing, too, and ahh, these products sound perfect for it! The Garnier BB cream has been around for some time now, but I've just been seeing it pop up everywhere. I think that's a sign that I should get one soon, haha, Happy July!

    May • THE MAYDEN

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely get it, its an oldie but a goodie!

      Delete
  10. Great products. I'm your new follower # 121, if you like come on my blog. ^ - ^

    www.thebeautybymisst.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  11. each and evry product is great to use especially birthday girl and colorful pop
    stay connected sweets

    http://glamforgood.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yah I really love them! Thanks will do!

      Delete

Thanks so much for your comments! I love reading them and I will always reply when I can! <3