Sunday, 19 July 2015

July Ipsy Glambag

Hello Lovelies!

I got my Ipsy bag yesterday and I was so happy with it so I decided to share what I got! I was very impressed this month with the products we got sent!
This is the summer bag and obviously the items in the bag are very summer oriented!

I love the bag! Its so cute and perfect for Summer!
This is a nice little spray to help give a gorgeous beachy look to the hair. It adds texture to the hair just like a salt spray should!
This was definitely the most intriguing product of the bunch. The colours look so beautiful for summer. 
The formula on these shadows is really interesting. It feels so soft and almost gel like. The shades are hard and feel creamy to the touch, its really weird! But it gives off good pigmentation and I was really impressed by it!
They are have a shimmery/metallic formula. It feels and looks very satin like.
This shade of Essie polish is so cute! I don't acutally own any mint greens so I was very happy to receive this little number in my bag!
Its called Fashion Playground!
We got this lip balm as well from Be a bombshell and I like the brand in general. This lip balm smells and tastes nice and is quite moisturizing as well.
Next is an exfoliating cleanser. I really like exfoliating cleansers because it feels more effective at getting rid of the dead skin on my face. I just feel more clean when I use one and this little guy was really nice and gentle.
This is the card that came with the bag!
These are all the things I got in my Ipsy bag! I was really happy with what I got this month. If you want to join click here!
Let me know what subscription services you use!

20 comments:

  1. Ohhh lucky you! I am still waiting for mine and I'm so excited!

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have some great stuff this month!

      Delete
  2. Oooh, Vasanti looks awesome! I love exfoliating cleansers, I tend to have waaay more dead skin cells than anyone else I know! Hahaah

    xx Bash | Hey Bash | bloglovin'

    Moved to: http://www.heybash.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love how my skin feels after using them! So soft and way less texture!

      Delete
  3. so cool.. i want one
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/2015/07/family-histroy-read-all-about-it.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are great! Definitely sign up if you can!

      Delete
  4. Great post!

    I like it!

    xoxo Jacqueline
    www.hokis1981.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. the makeup bag and nail polish colour is gorgeous! love essie nail polishes too x

    illustrated-wardrobe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the polish colour too and the bag is super cute!

      Delete
  6. ooo you got some great stuff!! and i love the makeup bag!! so colourful! xxx

    Anisha ♥ All You Need Is Red Lipstick

    ReplyDelete
  7. I used to have Ipsy and Birchbox both I loved. At some point I will join again I really miss it. It was like a present every month.

    Deedee

    http://madeupgirl-madeupgirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really does feel like cute little present every month! Definitely sign up again, they are giving good stuff in the bags now!

      Delete
  8. I've never really ordered from a subscription service before but you've got some great products! The exfoliating cleanser sounds really good :)

    Velvet Blush

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi dear :) aww I'm so jealous when I see this amazing bags !! I need it !
    Tomorrow I'll post an award and I've nominated you ! xx

    www.aishettina.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  10. So many great stuffs dear!! ^-^ I like the palette's colours!
    Have a nice day!
    www.milleunrossetto.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Its so pretty! Thanks so much!

      Delete

Thanks so much for your comments! I love reading them and I will always reply when I can! <3