Thursday, 9 July 2015

Eye look: ABH Artist Palette

Hello Lovelies!

I posted this on Instagram and a lot of people liked it so I thought I would blog it! I used the Anastasia Beverly Hills Artist Palette to do this look. 
It is such a great palette and when I look at it, it gives me such great inspiration for makeup looks.
 How I did this look:
Buffed Dusty Rose into the crease
Orange you fancy is all over the eyelid
A tiny bit of Aubergine is blended into the outer corner
Then I used a white base (NYX eye pencil in milk) in the inner corner and bottom lash line
I used Phresh over the base on the inner corner
I then blended Punch Fuschia all over the bottom lash line
Then I finished the look with black gel liner and some mascara!


Hope you like it! Let me know what you think!

32 comments:

  1. nice yellow
    newpost: http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/2015/07/wedding-dresses-from-ladybridal.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty look! Love the pop of purple! Xxx

    Anisha ♥ All You Need Is Red Lipstickl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! I love the pop of colour in this look too! It was fun!

      Delete
  3. Your makeup are always perfect !!! I really.like this one :)

    www.aishettina.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweetie! I really like it too!

      Delete
  4. Oh gosh, your eye makeup is fantastic! I am absolutely loving the colour! Perfect! <3

    xx Bash | Bash Says Hey | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super look..I like it very much ;)

    http://butterfly9999.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  6. amazing make up :)
    I'm following you on gfc, hope you'll follow back so we can keep in touch!!!
    My Golden Glitter Corner ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow! love the colour combo! fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I saw that palette at the store and fell in love immediately! Love your make up!
    Obsessed Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful eye make-up and perfect combo of colors!

    jointyicroissanty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I really loved the colours together too!

      Delete
  10. That is such a gorgeous eye makeup, I wonder if you can create a step by step tutorial for it?

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Shireen, maybe one day I will, as for right now I am barely talented enough to take a proper photo of the actual eye makeup, I really want to practice and hopefully one day I will do a step by step tutorial!

      Delete
  11. It looks wonderful, Jenan. So detailed and perfectly blended.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Noor! As Jaclyn Hill says, "blend until your fingers fall off"! lol

      Delete
  12. Such a pretty look, love the pop of purple under your eyes!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my dear, I was going for a fun look!

      Delete
  13. Love it!

    Please click on the link on my blog
    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/2015/07/fringed-with-romwe.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. So gorgeous and summery! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! I love reading them and I will always reply when I can! <3