Tuesday, 21 July 2015

Eid MOTD

Hello Lovelies!

Eid Mubarak to all my lovely readers that celebrate Eid! I thought I would show you guys my makeup for Eid. I always go super glam for Eid and I love to use glitter on my lids for an extra touch! I will list all the makeup used that day below!
When I have a very glittery eye, I like to wear a neutral lip so I chose more of a nude lipstick.
The lipstick shade I was wearing was NYX soft matte lip cream in Cannes.
The glitter lids were really popping! They definitely made a statement. I love the UD heavy metal glitter liners because it makes applying glitter super easy!

Products used:
MUG (Makeupgeek) Creme-Brulée in the crease
MUG Cocoa bear and Bitten blended in the outer corner
MUG Foiled shadow in Magic Act on the lid and on inner corner
Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glitter Liner in Midnight Cowboy on the lid
NYC Liquid Liner used for the wing liner
Benefit They're Real Black Mascara

26 comments:

  1. I'm in love with your makeup !
    Xoxo

    www.atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  2. very beautiful;)xoxo

    http://glampond.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Eid, Jenan! Oh you look beautiful! I wish I had put glitter on my eyelids after seeing this! You rock it so well! <3

    xx Bash | Hey Bash | bloglovin'

    Moved to: http://www.heybash.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bash! I love glitter for special events! Your outfits were amazing!!!

      Delete
  4. Very nice post, dear!

    Check my new post - http://starlingdays.blogspot.com/2015/07/pensacola-beach.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eid Mubarak! Love this look so much

    http://zahrasadventures.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Zahra! Eid Mubarak to you too!

      Delete
  6. You're really good at this makeup thing. Love it and you look flawless! :)
    Eid Mubarak..

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like to think I am haha! I love makeup but it definitely takes a lot of practice!

      Delete
  7. Wow, that sparkle really pops on the eyelids!

    RachelShuchatMakeup

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was really eye catching, I definitely got a few compliments! haha

      Delete
  8. So beautiful. :)

    sophias-fashion.de

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your eye makeup is GORGEOUS, love the glitter! And could you do a tutorial on how you draw your eye liner? Dang it's perfect!

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will really try to do a tutorial! Its just that I dont have the best camera and lighting in my makeup room, but I will try!

      Delete
  10. Love the make up! wish I could master my eyeliner like you do!

    xx, herplaceattheuniverse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww hun! You're so sweet but I'm doing an eyeliner tutorial soon! Its a pictorial so hopefully it helps!

      Delete

Thanks so much for your comments! I love reading them and I will always reply when I can! <3