Tuesday, 16 June 2015

Top 10 Nude Lipsticks for Olive/Tan Skin

Hello Lovelies!

I have been wanting to do this post for a while now. I have tan/olive undertone skin and so most light nude lipsticks would look awful on me. So I figured out which tones look good on me and have compiled this list of recommendations for my olive skin girls!
Most of these are very affordable drugstore options! The brands are all listed below next to the swatches.
The shades above are pink toned nudes. These ones come off as pinky nude lips on me! They are so pretty with a cool toned eye or natural makeup!
These are more peachy toned nude lipsticks. They look so beautiful because they are almost your lips but better kind of lipsticks.They work perfectly if you want a neutral lip with an intense eye or even just a go to everyday look! Love them!

These are my nude lipstick recommendations for olive/tan/medium skin tone girls! Hope you like them!

18 comments:

  1. ooo these look really pretty! I find it hard to wear nudes too as I can look awfully sick if its too light lol but these look very nice! xxx

    Anisha ♥ All You Need Is Red Lipstick

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These are perfect nudes for our skin tone! Love them!

      Delete
  2. Oooh, these look amazing! I'm quite pale but I still love wearing tannish/brown lipsticks. It's such a cool 90's vibe! <3

    xx Bash | Bash Says Hey | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These shades would look beautiful on anyone of any skin tone!! I love a good 90's lip too! <3

      Delete
  3. Very pretty colors! I need them:D
    Lovely blog! Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Please let me know on my blog so I can follow back. ♥
    http://lyinyou.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have trouble trying to find a great nude shade for me too so this list is super helpful! I need to pick up Cannes, I'm a huge fan of NYX Matte Lip Cream so that must be added to my collection soon!

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Cannes soo much! My go to lip colour! You are going to love it!

      Delete
  5. Really pretty colours. I also suffer looking like a sickly person and discourages me to not wear very light nude lipsticks. Great collection of nudes need to try a few from your collection.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely try some! You will love them! Perfect nudes for our skin tones!

      Delete
  6. Ahhh I feel like nudes always look horrible on me! But I'm loving that Milani colour: $ might just have to give it a try!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its a beautiful pinky nude! It would look great on you!

      Delete
  7. Bright lipsticks don't suit me that much that's why I stick to nudes/light colored ones. This is helpful for me. Thanks for sharing!

    Lots of love,
    Golden Cor

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im glad you like the post and hopefully they work for you!!

      Delete
  8. I love the first;) xoxo

    http://glampond.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the butter lipstick!

    Great blog! I have followed you on GFC and would love for you to follow back!

    www.thestylebunny.com
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much hun! I would love that too!

      Delete

Thanks so much for your comments! I love reading them and I will always reply when I can! <3