Tuesday, 9 June 2015

The Lipstick Tag

Hello lovelies!

I saw this tag on a lovely blogger's page a while back and I thought I would give it a go since lipsticks are my favourite makeup product!

1. How many lipsticks do you own?
I am really embarassed to answer this, but I've been accumulating them for a while now and I promise I make a point out of using them all! I own 102 lipsticks.... I know, I'm sorry!
2. What was the first lipstick you owned?
The first lipstick I owned was a lipstick my mom bought me from Avon. It was a colour called Totally Twig and it was a stunning your-lips-but-better lipstick that I still repurchase till now.
3. What is your favourite lipstick brand?
I would have to say MAC. They are consistent in their quality and I really enjoy their formulas!
4. What is your most worn lipstick?
My most worn liptick is my Avon lipstick called Totally Twig, I love it so much!

5. What is your favourite finish?
I love MAC's Amplified finishes. I also like satin finishes for other lipsticks like the Nars Audacious.
6. What was the last lipstick you bought?
The last lipstick I bought was a couple of weeks ago and it was Fern from Colourpop!
7. How many lip products do you currently have in your bag?
I always have 5 or 6 lipsticks in my bag, some neutral and some bold ones. I currently have Makeup Forever Rouge Artist lipstick in N9, NYX matte lip cream in Cannes, Lorac Dominatrix, and a coloupop lippie in the colour Frida. 
8. What is your favourite red lip colour?
My favourite red lip is very wearable and it's called Party Line by MAC. Other than that I prefer a deep, dark red lipstick.

9. How do you store your lipsticks?
I buy these acrylic lipstick holders with 24 slots. They're around $4 - $5 on eBay and they fit most lipsticks! 
 This is the lipgloss holder from byallegory. I use it to hold my lipglosses from Gerard cosmetics and other lip products that are taller than a regular lipstick tube!

I hold my Colour Pop lippies in this brush holder that I got a while back.

As of recent though, I bought the lipstick spinner from Juvia's place! It is my main lipstick holder now and I love it!


10. Which lipsticks are you currently lusting after?
I would love to get my hands on MAC's lipstick called Photo. But I am going to wait till I have enough back to Mac products to get it for free! I also really want to try some ABH liquid lipsticks and lipglosses!

Hope you guys enjoyed the read! I tag all of you to do this tag!

26 comments:

  1. 102 lipstick
    new post: http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/2015/06/maxi-dress-and-gladiator-sandals.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh that is a truly impressive lipstick collection! I'm impressed that you wear all of them, I have a few favorites that I stick to all the time. Great tag!
    xo Kiki
    https://colormekiki.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. 102 lipsticks? Damn gallll... wow!!
    Lovely post! :)

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun, yah its a lot but I love them!

      Delete
  4. wow
    love your collection
    dazzlingzest.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun tag!! and a great post! will totally have to do this too! :)) Xxx

    Anisha ♥ All You Need Is Red Lipstick

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yess do this tag! Can't wait to read it!

      Delete
    2. Just thought I let you know that I have nominated you for the Versatile Blogger award!!!! Eek Congrats!!! For all the info check out my last post! xxx

      Anisha ♥ All You Need Is Red Lipstick

      Delete
  6. Aww, this is such a cute tag! I can't remember the first lipstick I owned, but I think I stole it from my mother's...hahaha

    xx Bash | Bash Says Hey | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yah I had fun doing it! I love me some lipsticks!

      Delete
  7. Wow ,a lot of beautiful Shades! Also interesting Tag and Answers :)

    lovely Greets!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOAH! Your collection is huge <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Why colourpop doesn't ship in Italy :(( I want to try all of their products especially the lipstcks and eyeshadow! (And blush.. and highlighter.. and.. )

    Kissessss ! www.aishettina.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great post! I'm a lipstick addict too! :-)
    April xx

    APRIL ROSE PENGILLY

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ommmmmggggg 102!!.dang girl hahah guess Im not the one to talk I have a crazy addiction to polishes:$:$

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol I bet you have more than 100 polishes lool! We love beauty products, what can we do!

      Delete
  12. I love this lipstick tag! it is always fun to know about lipstick party :D btw I love your lipstick storage.

    xx
    http://liveitcolorfully.blogspot.co.id/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! I love reading them and I will always reply when I can! <3