Friday, 5 June 2015

May Favourites

Hello Lovelies!

I know everyone says this but seriously can you believe we are already in June! Its crazy how time flies and this month is very special because Ramadan starts! Its an exciting time of the year for Muslims all over the world! Anyway I'll be writing a separate post on prepping for Ramadan!

So for now, on to my May favourites!
These are all my May favourites! I have been using these non-stop all month long and they have been wonderful!
These are products that  have helped me maintain budge proof makeup all day during the warm weather!
This is a brush I recently purchased from Morphe. It is the M439 and it is amazing! I love how dense of a buffing brush this is and that its big because it covers more space on my face. I can blend my foundation out really fast and easy with this soft brush!
I've already reviewed this product so you guys know how much I love it! I bought it in multiple shades and I love correcting my other foundation undertones with these Cover FX drops. They are wonderful and I mix them with pretty much every foundation!
I have been loving this pretty nude pink shade on me for the Spring. It is the NYX butter lipstick in the shade Pops and I got in an Ipsy bag a few months back. 
I love this foundation because I can depend on it so well with my oily skin. This foundation does not move and stays put through sweat, rain, heat and wind. It is so perfect for the May weather we've had where I live and I will continue to use it throughout the Summer. The shade is a bit too dark for me now but I tan easily in the summer and I mix them with my Cover FX drops too!
I have been loving to spray my face, brushes and pigments with MAC fix + a lot in May. It makes everything look so dewy and pretty and refreshes my face!
This is the Too Faced Melted lipstick in the shade Melted Berry. I have been loving this shade in May and have rocked it quite a bit. It wears for quite a long time and I love it!
This is the Tan pigment from MAC. I got mine in a holiday set but it is in the permanent line. I love this shade so much! It is the perfect copper/gold/champagne shade. I love to use it wet on the lids to create a foiled look!
This is the Becca shimmering skin perfector in the shade Blushed Copper. This is a limited edition shade but it can still be purchased on Sephora's website. This is such a beautiful powder. I love using it as a blush topper and it is so pigmented so I use a fan brush to brush it across my skin so lightly. It is stunning!!
This is the Colour Pop blush in the shade Early Bird. I love this colour so much and I have used it quite a bit during the month of May. It is such a gorgeous pop of colour on the cheeks and looks great with any lip colour!

These are all of my May favourites! I love them all so much and have used them like crazy. Let me know what your favourites have been!

40 comments:

  1. great products :)- I love this lipstick very much :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have always wanted to try out the Becca powder!

    x, kenz

    http://sincerelykenz.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will not regret it! Get it!!!!

      Delete
  3. The Becca shimmer powder looks amazing!!!
    Jennie Emma
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great products

    New post :
    www.miharujulie.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The tan pigment looks gorgeous!

    Yousra | Mystic Tales

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it so much! Its the perfect lid colour!

      Delete
  6. great picks for May! and prep for Ramadan is also in full swing in my household as well! cant wait for this holy month to start :D! great post again!! xxx

    Anisha ♥ All You Need Is Red Lipstick

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish my June ipsy bag comes with Too Face melted lipstick but I'm getting Smashbox primer which I don't use instead. Very disappointed. :-/

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought my too faced melted lipstick, my ipsy never sends me good stuff either :( it sucks!

      Delete
  8. So many great products ! You're such a lucky girl.
    xoxo,

    atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the products you picked! I haven't tried most of them, but I'm definitely planning on trying the Cover FX drops :)

    RachelShuchatMakeup

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely try them! You will love them!

      Delete
  10. Eeeee I'll be getting the Cover FX drops - I am literally so excited! Everyone has been raving about them. The EL foundation sounds so great! I sometimes have trouble with foundations considering my sometimes oily skin... Also, THAT MAC PIGMENT. SO GORGEOUS. I've been meaning to order from ColourPop but haven't got around to it yet. I've even planned what I'll buy, just haven't bitten the bullet...
    Ivory Avenue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely order some colour pop for sure!!! Also try the cover fx because its a great product and the EL foundation is perfect for oily skin! Thanks for your comment!

      Delete
  11. Hello,

    Very nice products ! :D

    Sarah, http://sarahmodeee.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I started drooling when I saw your photo of blushed copper!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oooh, I love your favourites! I desperately want to try out the Mac Fix+ and the Too Faced Melted Lipsticks! They both look great <3

    xx Bash | Bash Says Hey | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do yourself a favour and get them asap!!

      Delete
  14. Amazing products!! I have yet to own a MAC product- oh the shame haha. I need to try that foundation because I have oily skin too x

    splasheswithfabulosity.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  15. I know what you mean! I can't believe it's June already either! Great buys though, I love looking at new make-up!

    Raindrops of Sapphire

    ReplyDelete
  16. desperate to try a melted lipstick! they look so good

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. there's a USA beauty giveaway inc lorac, tarte etc on my blog! click here.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm diying for this MAC setting make up, uggh!

    www.thrill-hunter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Get the small version to test out! Its only $12!

      Delete
  18. Amazing favorites! All of them looks great to use! =)

    NEW POST on http://whattostyle.blogspot.com/

    xoxo,
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow how many great product are there! *-*
    I love that Melted colour! ^-^ And I want that brush, it looks stunning! ^-^
    Kisses :*
    www.milleunrossetto.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The brush is amazing and the melted colour is so perfect!

      Delete
  20. Great selecion!

    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! I love reading them and I will always reply when I can! <3