Sunday, 21 June 2015

Makeup Review: Colour Pop Where the light is Quad

Hello Lovelies!

I am super excited to be sharing this gorgeous eyeshadow foursome with you! Kathleenlights from Youtube has curated this quad of eyeshadows with Colourpop and I will be reviewing and swatching them for you! Keep an eye out for more Colourpop reviews coming because I hauled quite a bit last month!
This is the outside packaging on the eyeshadow set. It is so cute and represents Kathleen very well! She did a great job with the colours and the design!
These are the four shades. Now for anyone who doesn't know Kathleen, she LOVES warm tones for eyeshadows! She loves coppers and really vibrant warm toned shades so it was no surprise when I saw these shades that she made! They are so beautiful and vibrant!
The first shade called Cornelious is a beautiful matte warm camel brown shade perfect for blending into the crease. 
The second shade is a called Blaze and has a metallic finish. It is stunning on the lids! 
The third shade is glow which is a matte cream shade that is great for the brow bone and inner corner of the eye. 
The last shade is Kathleenlights which is a stunning copper pearlized shade. It comes off very metallic and really packs a punch of colour on the lids! Its definitely my favourite of the four!
These are all the shades swatched! As you can see the pigmentation is great and as usual Colour Pop has a smooth amazing cream to powder consistency! I love this quad and think it is perfect for summer!

Let me know what you think and if you've tried this yet!
PS: Colour Pop highlighters post is coming soon!

26 comments:

  1. Even from your photos I can tell the formula and consistency is splendid! Really gotta get my hands on colour pop!

    www.chloecake.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they are wonderful! Definitely get your hands on them!

      Delete
  2. I have been reading AMAZING reviews on these but have yet to try them myself. Your swatches are perfect here!

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much dear! Definitely try them! Colour pop has never failed me yet!

      Delete
  3. Love colours you chose! My favourites are kathleenlights and blaze! *---*
    www.milleunrossetto.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun! The colours are stunning!

      Delete
  4. Nice post as always! Kisses!

    http://itsmetijana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. look like awesome colors! awesome post :)
    xx, kenz
    http://sincerelykenz.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. These shades are stunning. She's done a great work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yah they are beautiful shades, perfect for summer!

      Delete
  7. Great post! follow me on gfc and i follow you back! now í follow you on Google +i hope you follow me too! kiss ☺

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh, the colours are gorgeous! Wow! Blaze and Kathleen Lights are especially perfect! <3

    xx Bash | Bash Says Hey | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are very beautiful!

    Let me know if you'd like us to follow eachother and keep in touch?
    Come visit →PANAMA ASTI

    Have a nice day !

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks dear,i follow you on gfc and bloglovin i hope you follow me back!!!happy Monday

    ReplyDelete
  11. They are AMAZING. I'm in love with Colourpop.. wish they ship in my country asap !!! <3

    www.aishettina.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  12. I absolutely love Kathleen and want to get my hands on this quad so badly! Colorpop don't ship to the UK as of yet, but hopefully that will change soon! The swatches look absolutely gorgeous and kathleenlights is my favourite shade too. Great post x

    emily x ❤ | emilyloula

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much hun! Hopefully they will start shipping to the uk soon!

      Delete

Thanks so much for your comments! I love reading them and I will always reply when I can! <3