Tuesday, 30 June 2015

MAC Haul!

Hello Lovelies!

Recently I have been saving up my money to hopefully go on a trip later this year so after fully paying my credit card off and putting a chunk of money in a savings account, I couldn't help but splurge a teeny tiny bit on some new MAC stuff! These are all from new lines Mac has launched, some are permanent and some are limited edition but we'll talk more about that below!
MAC's website was having a deal saying where you can save $15 when you spend $75 so I bought a few things! 
I picked up some of their new line of matte lipsticks. These are part of permanent line. However the eyeshadow and the fix + are limited edition. The eyeshadow is called Can't Stop Won't Stop, its a new formula called Dazzleshadow that is full of multicoloured glitter! Mac also came out with a line of scented Fix + and I got the rose scent. They are limited edition as well!  
These are the lipsticks swatched. They are very fall appropriate and I love them!
They are very creamy and comfortable to wear. They last so long on the lips as well. I really love the finish!
The eyeshadow looks so pretty but honestly I wouldn't recommend it. I have way better performing shadows from makeup geek for a fraction of the cost. This shadow only really performs well on top of a base. You can see below!
I will use it obviously but it sucks that it doesn't work well dry. The glitter just flakes off everywhere and I get no colour payoff on the lids.
I love this fix + so much! I wish they would make the scented line permanent! The rose scent is so nice! They also have Coconut, Lavender, Cucumber and Yuzu.
This little guy came as a free sample with the order. Its a face primer. 

These are all the things I picked up from Mac! Hope you liked it, let me know if you've tried any of these goodies yet!

22 comments:

  1. heeey! hope you have a great day! do you want to follow each other via bloglovin? if yes, just follow me there and i'll follow you back soon! http://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/anna-alina-3947784

    ReplyDelete
  2. These lipsticks are gorgeous. I am a fan of shimmery shades and this one looks beautiful but if it's not worth it then it would only be a loss :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The lipsticks are worth every penny, but save your money on the shadows!

      Delete
  3. Way to go girl.. Nothing wrong with splurging a lil on yourself. I'm loving the shades, bold and beautiful. :)

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them too, they're so pretty!

      Delete
  4. I just love the D is from Danger !
    Xoxo

    www.atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  5. The eyeshadow is a beautiful color! I will definitely have to check them out :) Have a wonderful day!

    http://byronbirkinburch.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yah they are pretty, definitely use a base though!

      Delete
  6. Persistence and Taupe look gorgeous! They are perfect brown lipsticks! Love your haul! <3

    xx Bash | Bash Says Hey | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear! I love those shades too! Perfect browns for fall!

      Delete
  7. Taupe is a so beautiful color of this lipstick!
    Sophie♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beautiful. I love the lipsticks. Those are colors I would definitely pick out. Great post.

    www.itsmiraclewhip.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooo great haul! The lipsticks look soo pretty!! Xxx

    Re: Anisha ♥ All You Need Is Red Lipstickl

    ReplyDelete
  10. How many great products! *---*
    I love that lipstick D is for danger, so wonderful colour! ^-^
    xoxo
    www.milleunrossetto.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its so great, I have been wearing it almost everyday since I bought it!

      Delete
  11. Great Haul!! Love the lipsticks gorgeous colours.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! I love reading them and I will always reply when I can! <3