Wednesday, 6 May 2015

Help Me Choose a New Header!

Hello Lovelies!

Recently I have been looking to update the look of my blog ever so slightly. I love my blog's look but I thought I might just update my header because it is super boring. 

So to start I spoke with some girls on a blogger network that I take part in for Canadian Beauty Bloggers. It is such a wonderful place to chat blog stuff and makeup with amazing people. 

I happened to mention that I want to update my header and a few people connected with me. Thats when I spoke to the lovely Geneviève Bouchard. She is so talented and made me a few different options for headers. I sent her pictures of ideas I was interested in and she worked her magic. I loved all four and I couldn't pick which one, so I thought I would make a post about it and have YOU guys choose!

These are the four options, please help me pick one that you feel best suits my blog. I will take your considerations and make my decision based on that!
I really think she did a wonderful job! I really like the first one a lot but I still really love the other three as well. So please leave me a comment letting me know what you think and write the number of the header you believe would best suit my blog!

I really want to give a special mention to Geneviève. She is very sweet and helpful and she works so fast. I only asked her for them the day before yesterday and she had all of these made up super quick. I really recommend checking her stuff out and contacting her for blog designs if you want to change up your blog a bit! I love what she has made for mine and I think you guys would love working with her! Her links are all below!

Geneviève Bouchard Portfolio: http://gbgraphiste.tumblr.com
Blog: http://gendotss.blogspot.ca
Instagram: https://instagram.com/gendots/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/gebblog
Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/gendots/
Facebook: www.facebook.com/gendotsblog

Please check her out and don't forget to comment what header you like the best!

20 comments:

  1. #2 is gorgeous!

    http://theblondechiffon.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like number 1, it fits in well with your background and overall theme! xxx

    Anisha <3 www.allyouneedisredlipstick.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love number 1 too! Thanks so much for your comment, it helps a lot with my decision!

      Delete
  3. I love the second one *^*

    fume,
    sleepy-deer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love number 1 - It will blend well with your background wallpaper and its lovely. :)

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so too! It looks like number 1 might be the winner!

      Delete
  5. Number 1
    Dazzlingzest.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I vote #2! So glad that the network was able to help you out in this case - she really did an amazing job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I honestly love the second one! It's so simple but sooo pretty! But I think any would suit your blog <3

    xx Bash | Bash Says Hey | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooo I really love number 1 and number 2!! But number 2 caught my eye first - looking forward to seeing what you choose Jenan! <3

    www.bohemianmuses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Number 2 was definitely the best one but number 1 goes better with my blog, so thats what I chose! Thanks so much!

      Delete
  9. It's just a creation! Very nice!
    http://mirandabeautyworld.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! I love reading them and I will always reply when I can! <3