Friday, 29 May 2015

My Top 10 Favourite TV Shows

Hello Lovelies!

This post is kind of random but I wanted to share my favourite tv shows of all time with you lovelies! I am obsessed with tv and I follow over 30 tv shows because I basically have no life. I am going to be talking about only 10 of them so that this post doesn't get too long! I love these shows so much and I always recommend them to everyone! Enjoy!

1. Scandal
This show is my everything right now! All I ever do is rave about how amazing this show is! It is so fast paced and very well written. Shonda Rhimes did a great job on this show. Its a show situated in Washington and revolves around a fixer named Olivia Pope. She fixes scandals that happen in the White House and surrounding political sphere and she does an amazing job at it. 
There is so much action and drama and it is so badass!! Another thing I love about it is that is MIND BLOWING!! There is nothing predictable about it at all, it always leaves you on a cliffhanger and you get blown away every episode! Watch it people you will love it!

2. The Originals
The Originals is the sister show of the Vampire Diaries. It was the spinoff of the shows and is amazing! I actually prefer it to the Vampire Diaries because the storyline is super cool! Basically the Originals (the Original family of vampires) get introduced a few seasons into the Vampire Diaries. They have a lot more power and were very scary because they were around the longest and immortal. They did so well in the Vampire Diaries that when they left that show, they got their own show and now it has its own storyline and problems. I love it so much! Great fictional show and if you liked Vampire Diaries, you will LOVE the Originals!

3. Modern Family
This show is a comedy that consists of three interlocking families that are all related. They are absolutely hilarious and have very funny storylines. Each character is so different and has their quirks that make them hilarious. The show doesn't have a laughing reel and because of that you can really appreciate the true comedy in the show. It is very humorous and witty and just a family favourite. I would say its appropriate for all ages and everyone will enjoy!

4. Teen Wolf
I remember when this show first came out, everyone made fun of me because who would watch a show called "Teen Wolf" It was during the big vampire, wolf twilight hype that this came out and I wasn't involved in that hype at all but I watched the trailer of this on MTV and fell in love. This show is so freaking EPIC and I don't know how they do it but it makes my insides turn from how scary and dramatic it can be. I can't even watch it at night because it can be so eery. Basically the main character gets bit by a werewolf in the first episode and it changes his life. You go through the show and see how him and his friends get stuck in some very supernatural situations. This show is incredible and the storyline each season just gets more crazy. Plus all the guys are sooooo hot!! Just watch it for some great eye candy ;)

5. Arrow
Arrow is such a great show and it starts out with a man named Oliver Queen who was missing on an Island for five years and makes it back to his home town. But he wasn't just stuck on the Island for those five years. A lot happened and once he gets back to his city you get to see what he went through in the past five years and what new things he gets up to with some new friends he makes as he dedicates his life to saving his city. The show is great and its full of action and drama. I love the storyline and it gets crazier every week!

6. Walking Dead
I have been watching this show for so long now and it only gets better. Obviously its about the zombie apocolypse and we are following a group of people and their struggle of survival through the treacherous condition of the world. Some of the scenes are absolutely heart wrenching and so many people come and go throughout the seasons. I love it so much but be warned, it is SO GORY! Lots of blood and guts and murder and just awful things. It is scary but not horror style or anything. If you have a weak stomach I would steer clear of this show. Otherwise, watch it because its amazing!


7. How I met your mother
If you asked me what my favourite comedy show of all time I would say its HIMYM! I love this show so much. It is over now but I swear I have rewatched all 9 seasons on Netflix 4 times! It surrounds a group of 5 friends and how they live their life in New York. It is full of inside jokes, recurring jokes throughout the seasons, and just really good humour. I love it so much, it beats out every other comedy tv show! Please do yourself a favour and watch this! I also loved the ending, I felt that it was perfect for the storyline! Watch this!!

8. Suits
This show is a lawyer show! I love shows like this so much and I feel like everyone can get into it! It follows a young man with an incredible memory and capability to learn and how he gets himself into a law firm. This show is soooo badass! I love the storyline every season and the characters are so cool! You will especially love the characters Harvey and Donna! Love them so much! I would definitely check this out!

9. How to get away with murder
This is another show that Shonda Rhimes wrote. She did an amazing job as it is a very new show with only one season out so far! It is quite litterally based on the title. The main character is a lawyer/professor and is training her students to be great lawyers while taking cases at the same time. The show is intense and is pretty unpredictable! The show is so good and I can't wait for more seasons to come.

10. Grey's Anatomy
Where do I even start with this show. Grey's Anatomy has been going strong for 11 seasons and they just wrapped up the season. Not sure when season 12 is coming but probably in September sometime. This show is also written by Shonda Rhimes and it is very dramatic. So much happens in this show and you will cry more than you will laugh. I also love it so much because I feel like even though its a tv show you learn so much about health care and surgery and terminology. While I am a little disappointed with the way they ended this season I am slowly getting over it. This show is just a good soap opera type show! I love it so much and each character has a special place in my heart.

Well these are all of my favourite TV shows! I recommend you watch them, they are so good and really make you appreciate good tv again! I do watch way more shows but these ones are my favourite top ten! Let me know what shows you are watching and what you would recommend for me! I always getting into a new show!

26 comments:

  1. I wish I had more time to watch tv shows! They all look sooo good! Especially Scandal and The Originals which I've heard so much good things about! Xxx

    Anisha ♥ All You Need Is Red Lipstick

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh hun, you should make time to watch them! They are phenominal!

      Delete
  2. I watched Season 1&2 Suits and I loved it however due to the move and all, I somehow have forgotten about it. We're also planning to start watching Arrow soon, he made appearances in The Flash which we absolutely love so now we are curious about Arrow.

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the flash as well! Unfortunately it is still so new and so it didnt make my favourites list but its great! Definitely watch arrow!! And finish up suits, its great!

      Delete
  3. Salamn Jenan!! How are you?? Hope you're fine :) I missed talking to you and I'm so happy to see how much your blog have grown! Man I have so many shows to watch that I've missed because of college haha. BUT Teen Wolf OMG!! I can't wait for season 5 this summer!! haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've missed you so much hun! You've been MIA, I havent seen you on social media much :( im so glad teen wolf is coming back! Cant wait!!

      Delete
  4. Great compilation of good Shows. I haven't watched most of these, but defo Grey's Anatomy fan. :)

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you love greys, you will love scandal! Its the same writer and she does a great job with scandal!

      Delete
  5. Ohh wow, I'm actually going to watch some of them, I normally would pass it by but now that I read your post I am considering to watch it now. Kool! Thanks X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please do! You will love them so much!!

      Delete
  6. I love How I Met Your Mother!...but I hated the ending. I just couldn't get past it, I hated it. Ahhh. I do want to watch How to Get Away With Murder though, it sounds amazing!

    xx Bash | Bash Says Hey | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Noooo! The ending was perfect! Think about it, they were always meant to be together! I loved it and thought it was perfect! And definitely watch the others!

      Delete
  7. I love your blog sooo much!!!! I'm in love with Arrow !! Also Teen Wolf but I'm waiting the third (I think) season! How I met your mother is soo funny. HHave you ever seen the Flash? So good too !! xx

    www.aishettina.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You are so sweet! Im so glad you watch arrow and teen wolf! I also watch the flash and love it but it didnt make my top ten just yet!

      Delete
  8. Have a wonderful Weekend Jenan :) ,lovely Greets!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That post is exactly what I've been looking for! I've heard so much about Scandal but I haven't started watching yet myself. Might give it a try this week, must be amazing because everyone's only spreading good reviews.. Have a nice Sunday! :)

    LALYNA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will love it! Its incredible!

      Delete
  10. From these selection of series, I can say you have good taste. I might give modern family and HIMYM a try after my finals this summer. I used to follow arrow.. I'm neck deep involved with suits. The others are lovely but, I can only handle one series at a time because of school. I hate the prolonged suspense, it drains me. Maybe when they round off some like HIMYM, I'll give them a go.


    www.iblogwithgrace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much hun! I totally agree, I hate shows that are a chore to watch! Definitely watch modern family!

      Delete
  11. I've heard of them all but my all time favourites are Scandal, Arrow and the Original. I'm also watching Grey's anatomy but I'm like still on the 5th season lol. After reading what you wrote I definitelly will check 'Suits' and 'How to get away with murder'

    xx, Her Place at the Universe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely check them out! You seem to share my taste in tv shows!

      Delete

Thanks so much for your comments! I love reading them and I will always reply when I can! <3