Tuesday, 12 May 2015

My Top 10 Favourite Lip Liners

Hello Lovelies!

Today I'm going to share my top favourite lip liners with you guys. I've had quite a few people ask me about what lip liners I like to use and I have plenty of affordable suggestions! I don't believe that you need to get MAC or sephora lip liners to achieve an excellent lip combo. There are some incredible options at the drugstore!
 So these are all my favourite lip liners that I consistently use on a regular basis! I have other shades but these are just the best for everyday! I've tried to include reds and pinks for more colourful options! I love and recommend all of these whole heartedly!
So first off as you can see, a lot of these are from Avon. Im pretty sure Avon now has the option to order online wihtout needing the catalogue or an individual representative who sells it. I love their retractable lip liner glimmersticks. They are around $2.99 which is a great price because they are such great quality and they are retractable! I have almost every shade but these are definitely the ones I use all the time! My favourite shade is mystery mauve. It is just so perfect for every shade and under every lip colour. It also happens to be a dupe for MAC Soar lip liner!
I also really enjoy Rimmel retractable waterproof lip liners as well as their lip liner pencils. They don't budge once they go on and they definitely prevent lipsticks from bleeding out. They usually run anywhere from $4-$7, so really affordable! I really enjoy Colour Pop's lip pencils as well but they are a little annoying to sharpen, but hey they're only $5! 

Hopefully this was helpful and let me know what your favourites are!

30 comments:

  1. wow great blog, I invite you to my blog I have been monitoring top ten, you can. Love bye!!
    http://beautybeybi.blogspot.com.tr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never tried Avon lip liners but will definitely pick up a couple after this to try. My favourite lip liners are from NYX and Rimmel, I personally find them to be the best. xx

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them so much and definitely give the Avon ones a try! Love them so much!

      Delete
  3. I absolutely love lip liners!! Cannot do my lips without them lol and Avon have such pretty colours! Will totally have to check them out! Xxx

    Anisha ♥ All You Need Is Red Lipstick

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know eh, I use liners everyday to even out my lip shape! Love them and definitely check them out!

      Delete
  4. Great post:) i love lip pencils:) kisses

    http://denimakeup95.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never tried Avon or Rimmel lipliners before but they look amazing! Rimmel Retractable in Natural looks amazing!

    xx Bash | Bash Says Hey | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its the perfect colour!! Love it so much!

      Delete
  6. I haven't tried these before, the shades are sure lovely. Wonderful post, Jenan.

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun! Definitely give them a go!

      Delete
  7. I love your lip liner collection!
    Check out my blog http://emmajane01.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Colores muy bonitos.
    Soy nueva seguidora.
    http://virmaen.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post, love the collection. Rimmel does quite good lip liners. Need to try Avon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you can get your hands on avon lip liners get them!!

      Delete
  10. Avon has some great liners and you can just order online without a rep or through a rep site. I am an Avon/mark. rep myself. You would really like the mark products too. I would like to try the Rimmel liners.

    Deedee

    http://madeupgirl-madeupgirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to be an avon rep and I loved mark! They had such gorgeous products!

      Delete
  11. Wow, I guess these products are a must try! I like the last shade because it's so chic! <3 I have to try it for myself :)

    Win any top of your choice from Banggood on my blog!

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA
    www.missdream-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. HI!!!! thanks so much;) I am following you too;)xoxo

    http://glampond.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful shades!!!! I rarely wear makeup, except for special occasions. It really comes out of laziness of putting makeup on, and lack of time, but the main reason, is because I'm a windsurfer, and as I live by the beach whenever I have some free time I'm on the ocean doing windsurfing ;D
    Anyway, when I wear makeup I wear Maybelline products, it is a cheap brand :D
    Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a happy weekend, sweetie<3

    x♥x♥

    "Health & Beauty"






    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love maybelline, its such a great affordable brand, my fave at the drugstore! And that is soo cool that you're a windsurfer and get to live by the beach! Sounds so cool and I wish I lived by the beach! Thanks for your comment!

      Delete
  14. all of them are beautiful. I think that it is good to have collection like yours- when you need some colour, you just have it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes there is a shade for every possible lip tone I wanna wear!!

      Delete
  15. Love them!
    My favourite is the NYX waterproof one!
    Enjoy your day!

    www.thrill-hunter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You too hun! Thanks for your comment!

      Delete

Thanks so much for your comments! I love reading them and I will always reply when I can! <3