Tuesday, 19 May 2015

May IPSY Glambag Review

Hello Lovelies!

I have been subscribed to the beauty box called Ipsy for about 6 months now and I don't know why I haven't reviewed it yet but here it goes! Ipsy is founded by Michelle Phan and is a beauty subscription box that sends you 4 to 5 deluxe sample size products and a small makeup pouch every month. It costs $10 a month but for Canadians with shipping and tax it comes out to about $17 a month. 
This month's bag is really cute! Almost a hemp like material with a cute design on the front.
The theme this month was "Jetsetter".
These are all the products I received this month.
Products I received:
Alterna Haircare - Caviar CC Cream
Urban Decay - 24/7 Glide on lip pencil + 2 Revolution High-Colour Lip gloss samples
BellaPierre Cosmetics - Waterproof mineral gel eyeliner pencil
Peter Lamas - Detoxifying Citrus C facial cleanser
Pixi by Petra - Beauty Bronzer
The lip pencil is the oz-one lip pencil. It is a clear silicone feeling pencil that you line your lips with to prevent the gloss from bleeding out onto your skin. 
The colours are so beautiful and I will most likely be purchasing full sizes of them. As for the o-zone lip pencil, I don't see myself using it too much.
These are the two lip gloss shades swatched. They look beautiful on the lips, especially mixed together. 
This is a full size eye liner pencil. 
It was really pigmented and I enjoyed using it. It was very creamy and just a good black eyeliner!
I have yet to try this product. I don't really like when ipsy sends me hair products because my hair care isn't my priority. I think it might be an interesting product to try out later.
I always enjoy citrus cleansers and this one is really nice! Great size as well!
This is a bronzer by pixi. I thought it was an eyeshadow at first because it was quite shimmery. It is really beautiful and actually works great to bronze up the skin for the summer time!
So these are all the things I got in my ipsy glambag this month! I give this month a 7/10 mainly because I don't like when they send me skin care and hair care. I did the quiz several times and made it clear that I dont like stuff like that but they still send me them. The other products make it worth it though! 

Let me know if you like this kind of a post or if you've tried ipsy or any other beauty subscription box.

38 comments:

  1. very nice the bronzer;)xoxo dear

    http://glampond.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! Ive always been interested in beauty box but then hesitate because I always fear they will send me a load of products that I just wont use! Lol but have to admit I do love that makeup bag!! Xxx

    Anisha ♥ All You Need Is Red Lipstick

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is such a cute bag! And definitely give it a try hun! You get to try new things and discover great makeup goodies!

      Delete
  3. I like these beauty box subscriptions, but I haven't tried one before. You got some beauty goodies. :)

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely try them if they are available where you live! Its a good way to test products!

      Delete
  4. I've never used Beauty Box Subscriptions but I've heard a lot about Ipsy. That bag is so cute, and the bronzer by Pixi looks so cute!

    xx Bash | Bash Says Hey | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  5. This ipsy bag is so cute! I just love it.. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so cute, I use it to put my lipsticks in on the go!

      Delete
  6. Hi dear,
    Such a great post.
    Btw, I want to invite you to join the International Giveaway from my blog : http://claudiacernean.blogspot.ro/2015/05/banggood-giveaway.html .
    Have a beautiful day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks hun! I'll definitely check it out!

      Delete
  7. nice post! kisses :)

    http://www.itsmetijana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Auch a detailed and awesome post!
    Love your blog!
    Xx Melle
    http://melle-loves-fashion.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Lip Glosses are beautiful ,2 lovely Shades! Also the little Bag looks gorgeous :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the bag so much and you're right the lip glosses are soo pretty!!

      Delete
  10. I find this post useful for themselves as to learn about new products for themselves (:

    With love, Nastya Deutsch ♡

    http://nastyadeutsch.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  11. nice post! Loved seeing what you got

    (zahrasadventures.blogspot.co.uk)

    ReplyDelete
  12. These two lip gloss are fabulous, I love them :)
    Great post Hun :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so pretty for spring/summer!

      Delete
  13. looks good :D f4f?
    have a nice day sweetie <3
    isidora
    http://highheelpoodl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Amazing products!!
    I'm following you back now... keep in touch!
    Kisses, Paola.

    Expressyourself

    My Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great post, Love the two lip gloss shades so pretty. Enjoyed seeing what you got, keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun! I love the gloss shades too!

      Delete
  16. Soo nice! It's very beautiful see the pics on a blog.. I have already seen KathleenLights videoo <3 love this bag!!

    www.aishettina.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved what Kathleen got in her bag! I really wanted that brush!

      Delete
    2. This is not fair!!! ;)

      Have a nice day Jenan ! x

      Delete
  17. Those 2 lip gloss colours are AMAZING!

    Raindrops of Sapphire

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! I love reading them and I will always reply when I can! <3