Sunday, 17 May 2015

Makeup Review: ABH Artist Palette

Hello Lovelies!

I am so excited to review this palette. I went through so much to finally get it because all sorts of shipping problems but its finally here! This is the Anastasia Beverly Hills Artist Palette.
This palette is limited edition and you can find it on Sephora and on Anastasia Beverly Hills website. It retails for $39 CAD. 
 This is the packaging that the palette comes in. I really like it, I think it suits the name and the theme of all the palettes colours really well! 
 These are the shades! Its very different to anything I own. I actually love the combination. Its perfect to take along with any neutral matte palette to create all sorts of looks! There are some really unique shades in this palette that I love too!
 I really love the pigmentation on these shades. I own other ABH palettes but they weren't as pigmented as this palette. I found that they didn't swatch very well but this palette is really great. 
The shades are very soft and buttery to the touch, The glittery shades do have a little bit of fallout but you will find that in any glitter shade. The best part for me is that these shadows blend really well!! I hate when shadows look muddy and don't blend but these shadows blend wonderfully.
 So here is the colour break down: 
Dusty Rose (matte dusty rose shade, love this one),
Aubergine (Satin finish dark brown with a cranberry touch), 
Anaconda (Shimmery olive green with gold shimmer), 
Punch Fuschia (Satin fuschia, almost a muted neon), 
Buttery (Matte creamy beige colour), 
Blue Velvet (matte, deep navy blue).
Coal (Matte black, soft not overpowering), 
Unicorn (Glitter with matte base, very interesting shade of vibrant purple with silver glitter flecks; mostly matte purple), 
Phresh (Matte yellow, such an amazing pop of colour! Very impressed because yellows are hard to formulate and this one is amazing!), 
Baby I'm A Star (Glittery deep warm brown shade), 
Orange You Fancy (Metallic orange with gold shimmer), 
Beigely (Shimmery/metallic taupe with silver shimmer).

I give this palette a 10/10! I was hesitant to buy it at first because I thought I wouldn't get much use out of it but I've already done looks with this palette only and I didn't even need to use another palette. The shade range is really great and suits the concept. They blend really well and are quite pigmented! Grab it while you can! 

Hope you enjoyed, let me know your thoughts and if you own this or not!

34 comments:

  1. Ooo the colour looks really pretty and really versatile too! Xx

    Anisha ♥ www.allyouneedisredlipstick.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its soo versatile! I love how it maby looks I've been able to do!

      Delete
  2. Nice review, I work at a cosmetic store and I have seen a few returns on this palette but I still want to try it for myself the colours are so beautiful!!!

    Kayla
    Sheer Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely try it, I was very impressed!

      Delete
  3. The colours are really pretty! Hope to see a look :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like these colours, so pigmented! ^-^
    Thanks for your review!
    Kisses :*
    www.milleunrossetto.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much hun, glad you liked it!

      Delete
  5. I really love this palette, sounds so cool!!
    great review as always!
    have a wonderful week!
    Natali

    100% natural & homemade cosmetics => sano sanisimo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much doll!

      Jenan
      http://lavieenmauve-jj.blogspot.ca/

      Delete
  6. Wow, the packaging is so cute! And I love how there's a mix of neutral and colorful shades!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is a gorgeous array of colours!

      Delete
  7. Oh my! I absolutely adore all of these colors, and the names!! :D Seriously, dusty rose is absolutely beautiful, and anaconda and unicorn are so unique!
    My favorite is orange you fancy though! So perfect for summer! LOVE IT!

    I'm so glad that I found your blog. Would you like to check out mine, and if you'd like we could follow each other and keep in touch!

    I hope you have an amazing weekend hun!

    XOXO, HaeMin

    HAEKUNAMATATA Blog
    HAEKUNAMATATA Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your comment! I agree with everything you said, the names are so perfect and the shades are great for summer! I would love if we followed each other!

      Delete
  8. Great review

    New post :
    www.miharujulie.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful colors! :)

    please follow my blog! http://alex-faashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow :) the colors are so beautiful and pigmented !!! xx

    _Aishettina_

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was pleasantly surprised! They are so pigmented and apply wonderfully on the lids!

      Delete
    2. ABH products are very good :)
      Have a lovely week <3

      Delete
  11. Great review the palette has amazing shades.Loving your blog.Your new fan on GFC you are welcome to visit my blog too.Keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Following you now!

      Delete
  12. Wow, I love the warm tones of the palette! It is gorgeous! I think I'm in love with Blue Velvet!

    xx Bash | Bash Says Hey | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so gorgeous, blue velvet is just perfect!

      Delete
  13. I really like your blog.I don't know how I even found your blog but I'm so amazed! It's interesting to read and photos are great .I'm a big lover of Avon and maybe the most of my make up is from Avon.The best!

    Pop up by my page and find some interesting stuff when you get a chance xoxo ♥ Kristina from :
    http://vrgov.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your sweet comment! I love avon too! Most of my makeup was from avon and then I started branching out but I still love their products!

      Delete

Thanks so much for your comments! I love reading them and I will always reply when I can! <3