Tuesday, 26 May 2015

Juvia's Place Lipstick Spinner

Hello Lovelies!

I am here with a wonderful product review! I have been wanting a lipstick holder that spins for the longest time and I finally got one! There are several places that carry this type of a product, but Juvia's Place has the best deal. All the other lipstick towers are $100 and they carry around 75 - 100 lipsticks. This one retails for $80 and there are discount codes available to make it even more affordable. It holds 106 lipsticks/lipglosses and it comes in three different colours. 
 I bought the white shade and it comes with a little bit of crystal lining. They don't look tacky like other lipstick towers because the crystal work is really small and dainty. 
 It spins really smooth and it came packaged well and nothing was damaged. I was very pleased!
 
 
 Here is it filled up. I wanted to show what kind of lipsticks would fit in it. I love it so much!
 

 
I will leave a link where you can purchase it! I am working on possibly getting you guys a discount code. Juvia's place ships internationally!! So all of you guys should be able to get it! I love seeing it on my vanity, it really is the perfect makeup organizer!

http://www.juviasplace.com/category-s/1870.htm

Let me know what you think! I recommend this to everyone!

28 comments:

  1. ooo this soooo cool!! gonna totally check it out! this makes it soo organised and it looks soo pretty too!!! XXXX

    Anisha ♥ All You Need Is Red Lipstick

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it! Definitely check it out!

      Delete
  2. I saw it in your Instagram account! This is soo cool!! x

    www.aishettina.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool ideas! I really needed this :D
    ♥Kristina

    http://vrgov.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everyone needs this in their life!

      Delete
  4. this is really perfect organizer- I love it :)
    http://fifefantasinails.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is still quite pricey but looks like it worth the price! What a brilliant idea, definitely will look into this!

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't find it cheaper any where else :(

      Delete
  6. Hi gorgeous i started following u :)) <3

    isidora
    http://highheelpoodl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh, I want it so badly! That is incredible and so easy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it! Its worth every penny!

      Delete
  8. No WAY.... I actually am in love. I need this... All my lipsticks are kept away in a dusty toolbox or in my handbag and little bits of sand from the beach get stuck to them... not cool. This is just what I need Jenan!!! Christmas is coming up :) hehehe

    www.bohemianmuses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Put it on your Christmas list hun!! You need this in your life! It is so pretty on your vanity and it stores lipsticks so well and ensures you get use out of all of them!

      Delete
  9. Wow ,i really love this! It looks amazing ,great Tip Jenan :)

    lots of Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG! I love this lipsticks holder!! I saw it on Youtube and I fell in love with it! *-*
    Kisses :*
    www.milleunrossetto.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really love the lip stick holder! (: http://coffeeatmidnight13.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so cool! I like how it allows you to see everything. The biggest problem with my current lip product storage is I can't see everything, so I forget what I have! Btw I finally placed a colour pop order because of your posts! I can't wait for that package to come!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that I can now see all my lipsticks and make sure I use it all! And Im so glad you ordered! You will love them!! I just made a big order too so expect lots od new posts!

      Delete
  13. So in love need it!!! Great post Hun!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everyone needs this in their life! Thanks hun!

      Delete

Thanks so much for your comments! I love reading them and I will always reply when I can! <3