Saturday, 9 May 2015

5 Things I love Tag

Hello Lovelies!

I recently read a post like this on a fellow blogger's blog and it inspired me to try this tag out myself. I wanted to change it up a little because I've posted a lot of makeup reviews lately. The things I am writing about are not family or friends because it goes without saying that I love them. These loves are different and anyone who knows me could easily agree with everything on this list. I hope you can relate! Enjoy :)

1. Driving
There is nothing better than driving on open highway with beautiful weather out and the radio blasting. It brings me so much happiness and I love road trips where I can drive and just relax. I also love driving in the city too and passing cars and parking properly on the first try. I know this is the weirdest thing to like but I get really impressed with myself when I pass cars and almost race with them.
2. Beach Days
Up until last summer I had only been to a beach once in my life and boy was I missing out. Last summer my husband insisted on finding a beach close by and so I gave in and we went to a beach about half an hour from where I live and I discovered a love for the beach that I didn't think I had. I absolutely love sticking my toes in the sand and walking along the shore. It is the most stress free feeling ever! My husband made it our tradition to go to the beach every Sunday during the summer and I can't wait for Summer to start going again.

3. Playing with Makeup
I love nothing more more than to play with makeup all day, everyday! I love swatching lipsticks in Sephora and trying new foundations and primers. I love trying new eye looks and taking hundreds of selfies. I love filling my shopping cart on every makeup site I come across and I love to organize my makeup in really cute acrylic organizers. It makes me so happy when I just sit at my vanity and play with all my makeup toys! 
4. Watching TV
I love coming home from a long day and curling up on the couch next to my husband so we can watch TV. I love watching netflix and just catching up on my shows and my youtube subscriptions. It is my time to relax and clear my mind. I love tv because I can forget my worries and stress for a few hours and just not think. Its mind numbing really which is a weird thing to like but it helps relieve some of my anxiety. I watch a lot of shows so let me know if you guys want to see a list or something like that. I would love to make a post about all my favourite shows and explaining why I love them!
5. Eating Chocolate
My name is Jenan Jeha and I am a chocoholic. Thats what I would say if I attended an AA meeting for chocolate addicts because the love I have for chocolate is like no other. lol I know its kind of ridiculous but I love it enough for it to be on this list!

Well that is all! Let me know if you can relate and if you want to see a list of some amazing shows I watch! I tag all of you do a post like this and let me know when you do so I can come by and read it!

14 comments:

  1. Love posts like this! Brilliant way to get to know bloggers!! And I also LOVE chocolate and Makeup tooo! Xxxx

    Anisha ♥ All You Need Is Red Lipstick

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they just the best! Chocolate and makeup are life!

      Delete
  2. Ehi ;) it's my tag! xx

    www.aishettina.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to read your reviews on shows and movies you watched!
    And yes, chocolate is the best :) I haven't learned how to drive a car yet, but I can already imagine the thrill of racing with other cars ^^.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, I might slide a tv show favourites post in my blog at some point! And driving is so much fun for me, I love racing people!

      Delete
  4. I love sitting down and just watching something on TV to forget my worries, this post is fantastic! <3

    xx Bash | Bash Says Hey | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much doll!! You are fantastic! :)

      Delete
  5. Oh driving, I don't have a license so I have never drove a car but I bet it's a great experience, specially going on a road trip, with beautiful views sourunding you as the air touches your face and you listen to the sound of the radio.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its amazing! Get a license asap and get on the road! I love it so much! I miss seeing your comments! <3

      Delete

Thanks so much for your comments! I love reading them and I will always reply when I can! <3