Friday, 10 April 2015

My Top Favourite Beauty Girls on Youtube

Hello lovelies!

I am a serious subcriber to all things beauty on youtube and I am subscribed to so many incredible beauty lovers that do tutorials and reviews. I have compiled a list of my top favourite beauty gurus on youtube and I've written why I love them all so much! I typically subscribe to people for specific purposes; either we have a similar eyeshape, or similar skin concerns (oily, combo), or I love their reviews! I hope you guys enjoy and let me know if you are subscribed to some of these lovely ladies! *These are in no particular order*

1. Coffee Break With Dani
I absolutely love this woman! She doesn't like to refer to herself as a youtuber or guru but she does beauty blogs and she is my favourite all time beauty vlogger!! Her name is Dani and she does beauty tutorials, reviews, hauls and tips! I love her energy and enthusiasm so much! I feel like I know her and that I am her friend because she really makes her viewers feel that way! She is very interactive and I just love waking up to finding her videos in my sub box! She is on maternity leave temporarily but she will be back soon! Her link is below:
https://www.youtube.com/user/CoffeeBreakwithDani

2. Chloe Morello
This Australian beauty is a down to earth makeup artist that I have watched for years! I love her videos so much because of how diverse she is. She attempts to reach all of her audiences by doing tutorials to suit everyone! They are so great and she makes everything look super easy. She is all about a simply flawless look, there are never too many steps to her looks! She can be funny and silly sometimes she never takes her self too seriously! Love her!
Her link is below:
https://www.youtube.com/user/ChloeMorello

3. Tati - Glamlifeguru
This lovely lady is Tati from Glamlifeguru! She is a makeup artist and does beauty tips, hauls, amazing reviews, and tutorials! She does the most amazing beauty reviews on youtube and usually if she likes a product I will like it too! Her voice is so calming and soothing and she is enthusiastic about products but not overbearing. I love her videos and her interactiveness with her viewers. She is really great about letting her viewers know what is new at the drugstore and in high end spectrum of beauty!
Her link is below:
https://www.youtube.com/user/GlamLifeGuru

4. Jaclyn Hill
This gorgeous beauty needs no introduction, for she is the amazing Jaclyn Hill. She blew up so quick on youtube because of how loveable and talented she is. She is one of my absolute favourite youtubers and I love every single one of her videos! She is hilarious and energetic and so makeup crazy! Everything she loves sells out almost immediately after videos come out because she is a makeup artist and knows what she is talking about. I love that we have similar eyeshapes because I can emulate her tutorials on myself really well! I love this woman so much, everyone should watch her videos!
Her link is below:
https://www.youtube.com/user/Jaclynhill1

5. NikkieTutorials
This woman here is the OG of beauty gurus on youtube! She has been doing this thing for a long time and I would consider her the queen! She is so incredibly talented! Her imagination for makeup looks are just insane and I love watching her change her eyeshape completely sometimes! Its so cool and she also does beauty favourites which I love to watch! Show this girl some love and subscribe! You will not regret it!
Her link is below:
https://www.youtube.com/user/NikkieTutorials

6. Batalash
Once again another incredibly talented beauty vlogger! The Batalash channel is comprised of three makeup artists. The main girl being Samantha! I love her because seriously look at that talent! He tutorials are incredible and they do wearable and non wearable looks! Their looks are so inspiring and I love watching them! The girls are all very down to earth and they are Canadian as well which is a plus! haha 
Her link is below:
https://www.youtube.com/user/BatALashBeauty

7. Kathleen Fuentes - Kathleenlights
This lovely is the adorable Kathleen Fuentes! She is a stunnign beauty blogger that does hauls, reviews, swatches and tutorials! She is so funny, especially when she says "Das espensive" lool! She loves affordable makeup just as much as the next girl and she always has great product recommendations. I just love her chatty videos and I know all of you will love them too!
Her link is below:
https://www.youtube.com/user/KathleenLights

8. Nicole Guerriero
This lovely has been doing videos for a while now too and I have been watching her videos for years! She also does tutorials, favourites, beauty tips and hauls! I love her and her videos, she is super down to earth and I enjoy her presence so much! She changes her hair a lot too so its never boring with her! Show her some love people!
Her link is below:
https://www.youtube.com/user/nguerriero19

9. Nicole - Youngwildandpolished
This woman is absolutely hilarious! I live for her bloopers and her camel toe/twitter bitches jokes! She does amazing reviews, tutorials, hauls and brand recommendations! Her videos are long which is just how I like them and the posts a lot! I never get bored of her because she is so energetic and excited about beauty products! Everyone go show her some love as well!
Her link is below:
https://www.youtube.com/user/YoungWildandPolished

40 comments:

  1. Cool post:) kiss

    http://denimakeup95.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Out of this list, I've only heard of Tati. LOL! I do follow a couple of YouTube gurus like Wayne Goss and Kandee Johnson but the only one that I truly take advise from is Lisa Eldridge, she's amazing and am a very successful makeup artist.

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am subscribed to all of those people as well but these are my faves! I am subscribed to sooo many beauty type youtubers its crazy! Love Wayne Goss too!

      Delete
  3. kool post!! Same here i'm subscribed to all of them watching them for years.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I only really watch Jaclyn Hill, but all of these girls are so beautiful!! Great post! :)

    xx
    Kendra | It's a Bug's Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most people watch Jaclyn so I thought I would shed some light on somebother beauties as well!!

      Delete
  5. Amazing post. You should check Amelia Liana, her personality is amazing & so
    are her tutorials. Thanks for stopping by!



    X
    http://subhamrai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've watched her videos as well, she is really sweet!

      Delete
  6. I have only heard of Tati and Jaclyn Hill but im definitely gonna check out the others too! I love subscribing to new gurus on YouTube! Great post! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are missing out, you should check out all of the videos of these lovely ladies!

      Delete
  7. I don't know the most of this YouTuber.. but I love and watch Kathleen videos! She is adorable!

    www.aishettina.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kathleen is so cute! You should check out the other ladies too! Such great quality videos!

      Delete
  8. I think NikkiTutorials is amazing! I love her makeup, and I think she is the few makeup artists I watch consistently!

    xx Bash | Bash Says Hey | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I love that she is more tutorial based! Her videos are so great!

      Delete
  9. Hi Jenan :) Great post :) I love them all :) I followed you visit my blog :)

    : http://ataleofbeauty.blogspot.com.tr/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow...these are some beautiful ladies and they sure look like they know their makeup. Thanks for sharing, Beautiful. :)

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked the post doll! I love watching these girls videos!

      Delete
  11. I have to look in you tube
    kiss
    nice post
    http://sarameirelesthesnowwhite.blogspot.pt/2015/04/stripes.html#more

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh definitely, you're missing out! There are some great videos!

      Delete
  12. Youtube has become seriously popular- I also love watching yt videos, from beauty gurus to lifestyle/vlogs :) xx Maja
    - http://majasmuffin.blogspot.com (new blog name)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love watching vlogs and comedy channels, but mainly beauty!

      Delete
  13. Great Videos!

    Have a lovely Weekend ,Greetings!

    ReplyDelete
  14. These girls are all so pretty. I might visit their accounts soon! :)
    Thanks for sharing.

    www.lilpink.info

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats great! Im glad you liked it!

      Delete
  15. My favourite one is Chloe Morello!
    Have a nice day!

    www.thrill-hunter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a fun post! I enjoyed reading it!
    Have a great week ahead!
    xo from italy,
    Sonia Verardo
    http://www.trenchcollection.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. OMG! love these ladies & Batalash's new grey hair! <3

    do checkout my blog & participate on the ongoing giveaway need ur support xx
    www.jeebeesglamworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love her hair so much! And will do!

      Delete
  18. very nice post Jenan! I watch many of them! my two favourites are Dani and Jaclyn, they're both very natural and friendly! Jaclyn tutorials are AMAZING! Love your post!
    Talk to you soon!
    XO
    Adie
    http://sharingmylifestyle.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE DANI AND JACLYN!! They are my two faves!! Glad to know you watch Dani though!

      Delete
  19. Wow!

    Very nice Post! Thanks!

    And you have very nice Pics!!!!

    I follow U , maybe U follow me back? ;o)

    Have a nice Day!

    xoxo Jacqueline
    www.hokis1981.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun and yes I would like that!

      Delete

Thanks so much for your comments! I love reading them and I will always reply when I can! <3