Monday, 6 April 2015

Makeup Review: Colour Pop Rebound Eyeshadow Quad

Hello ladies!

Are you guys sick of me raving about Colour Pop yet? lol I can't get enough! This is my review of their Rebound Eyeshadow Quad. This one is perfect for summer and the shades are mostly warm.
This is their packaging. Super cute as usual.
These are the four shadows, I love the orange shade! It is so pretty!
*wish flash*
Too Soon - A gorgeous peach shade with pink and gold shimmer. Stunning metallic on the lid!
One and Done - A matte yellow tone cream shade. This shade is perfect as a brow bone highlight.
Ex - This is a hot burnt orange that I am obsessed with!! So nice in the crease and on the lid. It is a matte as well.
Adios - This shade is a cool tone brown. It looks great in the outer corner of the eye and I have even used it to contour! It creates a great shadow under the cheekbones as it has that perfect grey tone to it.
These are the swatches, as you can see they are gorgeous and vibrant as usual. Colour Pop has not failed me yet. They are working on shipping internationally very soon based on their responses to fan tweets so keep an eye out! They are coming out with luminizers soon which I can't wait to buy!

Let me know what you think of these shades! Are you a cool tone or a warm tone kinda gal?

20 comments:

  1. I don't think I've seen this brand before, where did you buy it and for how much?

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omgosh they are all over the internet! This brand has blown up and I love them! They can be purchased at Colourpop.com and they're eyeshadows are $5 each, their lipsticks are $5 and their blushes are $8! They are amazing! I've done so many reviews of their products so far!

      Delete
  2. These are such pretty shades!! Ughh I can't resist color pop no more.. I will be making a purchase soon loll. You made me do it with your post loll. Great photos :)

    Maryam ox

    www.muslimahluvsmakeup.blogpost.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol go for it girl! They are amazing!!!

      Delete
  3. wow such pretty shades!!
    neeed to buy them asap! :D

    do checkout my blog aswell xx

    www.jeebeesglamworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo have never heard of colour pop before! And there colours look beautiful! Will totally check them out! Xxx

    Anisha ♡ allyouneedisredlipstick.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun, yah you should, they are great!

      Delete
  5. Love these shades, I WANT!! Hopefully if they do ship internatinally, I'll prob hooked to it too! Thanks X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yah I love the warm shades so much! I hope they ship to more places soon!

      Delete
  6. Such beautiful shades!! I love colourpop <3

    Annie | www.drugstoredreamer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for commenting on my blog! I love this company too!

      Delete
  7. This colors are amazing :) I waiting your tag ! Thank for do it ! Remember to tag me.. thr creator:)hihi

    Have a nice day ! www.aishettina.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great look! Welcome to http://whyshy.me/

    ReplyDelete
  9. These shadows look really interesting. I would love to have them all for my kit and the peachy color for myself. I like both tones but on me I need warm.

    Deedee

    http://madeupgirl-madeupgirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are great to put in your kit! So affordable!

      Delete
  10. amazing colours, I really love Adios :)
    http://fifefantasinails.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! I love reading them and I will always reply when I can! <3