Tuesday, 28 April 2015

Beauty Essentials for Spring!

Hello Lovelies!

I am so excited to be doing this post because I've been rocking some makeup looks with these products over the past week or so! I have really been loving the nicer weather and really moving out of the winter makeup looks! I've pulled some things from my collection that are my essentials for spring! Enjoy!
For spring I want to move awawy from the super matte skin and go for more natural fresh looks. I want to my skin to look very natural and skin like while still maintaining the coverage I want. My favourite bases are the Smashbox Primer Water and my Evian facial spray. 
I use the Smashbox primer water to prime my face and it really does prime, I am really liking it so far. Then I use my evian facial spray to spray my brush and then blend my foundation. That way it sheers out the foundation a bit and transforms matte foundations into more dewy ones. 
For foundations I want to go for very natural looking foundations that have skin benefits. BB creams and CC creams are great for that. 
I love my garnier bb cream so much for spring! I like to pop some of the cover fx custom cover drops to adjust the undertone and they both create a very flawless natural look. It wears well during the spring as it is not too hot!
I've been loving the new Urban Decay Naked Skin concealer lately. It doesn't crease and it almost puts a filter over your skin. It is sooooo flawless and lightweight and I love it!! The Maybelline fit me concealer is also such a great option!
These blushes are my favourite colours for Spring! They are just gorgeous purples, pinks and bright flushes of coral. Absolutely stunning for spring!
These are some of my favourite Colour Pop shadows for spring! These shades are great all over the lid with a simple brown shade blended into the crease.
For Spring I love wearing nude, pink and peachy orange glosses! I wear lipsticks that are lighter pinks and top them with a nice sheer gloss to give them a nice shine. Its a nice change from all the matte liquid lipsticks that were on trend during the fall/winter. I love the Colour pop lippie stix in the shade Frida and I also have been really loving my Gerard Cosmetics lipglosses in the shades nude and salmon.


Those were all my Spring time essentials! Hopefully you guys liked them! Let me know what you think and what you like using in the Spring!

32 comments:

  1. Great spring essentials! I really need to check out the colour pop shadows as they really look beautiful! Great post Jenan! Xxx

    Anisha ♥ All You Need Is Red Lipstickl

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Evian spray looks great, cool post x
    www.claire-frances.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Its so great, I use it everyday to spray my brushes so they blend my foundation really nice!

      Delete
  3. Ooo, great list of products and I look forward to all the looks that you'll create with them! xx

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun! I will try to get some more MOTD posts up!

      Delete
  4. awesome....
    http://Top Trends Fashionblogspot.com
    http://Yoga for health.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh such a cool list of products! I love those colour pop shadows!
    thanks for sharing!
    have a wonderful day!
    xx

    100% natural & homemade cosmetics => check out my new post here

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun! Those colour pop shadows are wonderful!

      Delete
  6. Great post hun, I really want to try out the Urban decays Naked skin concealer and the colour pop shadows looks so gorgeous. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will love that concealer, its amazing and has completely replaced my MAC prolongwear! So easy to use and leaves a beautiful finish!

      Delete
  7. nice items!

    http://differentcands.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the products, all colors are so beautiful!
    Maybe we can follow each other to stay in touch? :)
    Leave me a comment <3
    http://dreamyya.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks hun and yes I would like that!

      Delete
  9. Unfortunately in Italy Cover fx foundation is not available :(
    I like colours of Clinique's blushes! ^-^
    xoxo
    www.milleunrossetto.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you have clinique, you should definitely grab some blushes! They are super cute!

      Jenan
      http://lavieenmauve-jj.blogspot.ca/

      Delete
  10. I really wanto to try some colorpop stuff !! Hope they ship in my country !!

    Kisses || www.aishettina.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for your respond! Unfortunately you somehow you are not in my followerlist, so please check it again :)
    So I am following you now too :)
    http://dreamyya.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  12. So much things *o* Lovely post <3

    I'm following you. Follow bac? :3
    Sleepy Deer

    ReplyDelete
  13. nice blog, i love BB cream from garnier, i followed u via GFC hope u follow me back
    http://dressedwithimen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love my Maybelline Fit Me Concealer but I really want to get the Naked Skin concealer! It looks amazing! <3

    xx Bash | Bash Says Hey | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is amazing! It almost puts a filter on your face, it blurs any flaws, its incredible!

      Delete
  15. Totally agree with obsession with Maybelline Fit Me Concealer I am in love with it!!!

    I have also written a blog post about it here:

    http://konfettiroses.blogspot.co.uk/2015/05/favourite-concealer-highlighter-of.html

    Check it out and let me know what you think?

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! I love reading them and I will always reply when I can! <3