Tuesday, 3 March 2015

The Makeup Addict Tag

Hello ladies!

I've been so busy with school lately so I thought I would do this tag to get my mind off of things. Here we go!

1. Which product do you still keep buying more of despite having plenty in your collection?
Lipsticks. I have way too many lipsticks and somehow I keep buying more!
2. What's the one product you can't live without?
I'm sure I can live without my makeup products but one thing I would hate to live without is eye liner. I feel like a black winged liner makes me look so different and I love how my eyes look with it on, so probably that!
3. Favourite makeup brand?
I'm going to say my favourite drug store and high end. For my high end brand I really like Too faced I guess and for my drugstore I love Maybelline!
4. How big is your makeup collection?
Its big for someone who doesn't do youtube. Too me its just right but usually when people see it they tell me I have too much!
5. Where do you store your makeup?
I store my makeup mostly on top of my vanity and in some drawers. I have Muji drawers and lipstick holders as storage. I will be doing a more in depth post on all that soon!
6. How many items of makep do you currently have in your handbag?
I have 7 lipsticks. Mostly from Colourpop and Maybelline. I dont how they accumulate in my purse but they come in handy for touch ups!
7. If you could raid another blogger's stash, who would it be?
Anyone who has the lorac mega pro palette and thats what I would take! Also any blogger who has the Marsala collection because I missed out on that and I really want it now!
8. How long does your usual makeup routine take and how many products do you use?
I would say half and hour to an hour. I love to take my time when I do my makeup and I would say I use about 8-16 products, depending on what I'm doing.
9. Have you ever bought makeup knowing you wouldn't use it?
No, as intriguing as some makeup products are, if I know I'm not going to use it I will not buy it!
10. Tag a few other makeup addicts to do this tag!
I tag all of you lovelies to do this tag!

30 comments:

  1. I did the tag so I can totally relate to the first one and I would love to see how you store your makeup!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know eh! I love lipsticks so much! And I just need to get a few more things for my vanity! Then I'm going to do a post for sure!

      Delete
  2. Haaa! This is great, always lovely to know something about a blogger I follow. And I am feeling you on the lipstick part, gosh I am the same! I just can't help myself and want them all!


    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!! I want every colour in every texture of every brand! Its a serious addiction!

      Delete
  3. I keep buying nail polish :D Funny tag, maybe I will do it :)

    I'm your follower now, if you want to follow back :D
    http://butterfly9999.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely do the tag! Thanks so much! Following you now!

      Delete
  4. Great post! My makeup stash is way to huge for someone who doesn't have a youtube too! Haha

    xx Bash | Bash Says Hey | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know haha! It accumulates so fast! Thanks!

      Delete
  5. Hallo Jenan :)
    Interesting Answers ,love fact Nr.2 :)

    Have a great Day ,lovely Greetings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun! Yah I cant live without a nice winged liner! You have a great day too!!

      Delete
  6. amazing products
    Love all
    http://sarameirelesthesnowwhite.blogspot.pt/2015/02/forget-all-of-it.html#comment-form

    ReplyDelete
  7. There's nothing better than trying out new products too!! I"m a total lippie addict myself too !! Thumbs up* xxx

    http://stephlui.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are the best! You should definitely do the tag! Thanks!!

      Delete
  8. Nice post :) Yes, I follow you on gfc #72, follow back?

    http://www.itsmetijana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. amazing blog and lovely post!
    I follow you with a pleasure as Fife Fantasi Nails on GFC, Bloglovin and G+
    Keep in touch :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have to try "too faced"! Really nice Post :)

    www.sophias-fashion.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really should! They have some great products! Thanks!

      Delete
  11. Waw Jenan you're a makeup lover haha and I'm so happy for you that your blog is getting bigger now :) You go gurl!!
    Take care hun' xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much hun! Im a little surprised myself at how well its doing! Alhamdilah and yesss I am obsessed with makeup!!

      Delete
  12. Replies
    1. I bought those on a big haul when I went to America! I drove two hours from where I live to find an ulta! hahaa but I love them all!

      Delete
  13. You are really a make up addict. Loved reading your post :)
    GlamupGirls

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely am an addict haha! Thanks so much for checking out my blog!

      Delete
  14. nice post :)

    http://www.itsmetijana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. So cute this post :)

    www.aishettina.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! I love reading them and I will always reply when I can! <3