Sunday, 8 March 2015

Makeup Review: Colour Pop Super Shock Cheek Blushes

Hello Lovelies!

I have been waiting for these babies to arrive just so I could put out a review with swatches! They lived up to my high expectations as usual! I love Colour Pop products so much and these blushes are gorgeous. If you want to buy any, the link is here. They are selling for $8 which makes sense because they are bigger than the shadows and have more product.
 This is how their outer packaging looks like. I love their packaging, its always amazing quality and so cute! I honestly don't know how they sell products so cheap, its amazing!
 They are slightly bigger than the eyeshadows but they are the same height so they fit perfectly in the Muji 5 drawer. Their consistency is like the eyeshadows. They feel almost wet and bouncy to the touch. They are cream to powder I would say! They have such an interesting feeling and I love it! They are also quite longwearing!
 This shade is a stunning cranberry satin finish. It fits under the category of the colour of the year shade called Marsala. Its stunning and right up my alley!
 This shade is also a satin finish and the colour is a gorgeous deep coral shade. Absolutely perfect for summer!
 This is a gorgeous burnt orange colour in a matte finish. It is beautiful for an everyday touch of colour to the cheeks!
 This colour just gives me life!! Its so pretty and it reminds me of strawberry watermelon coloured candy! Such a gorgeous summer shade as well! It has a matte finish.
 This colour is a perfect bronzey shade. I have been really loving shades like this lately. It goes really well with a tan (my skin tone) and it warms the face so perfect! I just want to wear this on my cheeks and go to the beach! It has a satin finish.
 This shade is a stunning mauve-pink blush that is so perfect! It is a perfect bridal shade or an everyday spring shade. It puts a stunning flush of colour on the cheeks and it also has a satin finish!
These are the shades I bought swatched on my arm. No primer or base is used under them and they were swatches with my finger so obviosuly they won't be as intense if you use a brush.

I would recommend using these with a stippling brush. Elf's small stipple brush is PERFECT for these blushes and it only costs $3. My rating for these blushes is 10/10! I have nothing bad to say about them and I urge everyone to try them!

34 comments:

  1. great review and so lovely cheek blushes :D
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun! They are really nice!

      Delete
  2. I love all these blushes!! *----* My favourite is Bonus! I like orange tones! ^-^
    Kisses
    www.milleunrossetto.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love orange tones too! Glad you love them too!

      Delete
  3. Awesome review! I love
    All the colors you chose! I have yet to try out color pop cosmetics and these photos a sure are tempting me to buy some.

    Maryam ox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You totally should!!! Try all their products, they're phenominal!

      Delete
  4. Great review hun! Reading your thoughts I think Im going to get some. You got some gorgeous shades there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely try them! They have quickly become my favourite makeup brand!

      Delete
  5. Omg they are sooo beautiful and sooo cheap! Why they are not available where I liveeee !

    www.aishettina.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Keep an eye out because they are starting to ship to more places very soon!

      Delete
  6. Gorgeous blushes! Fox is my fave :))
    Thank you for your comment on my blog, dear. I would love to follow each other! Following you via GFC and bloglovin' now :)

    Kisses, Kali
    www.kalisinspiration.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im wearing fox today! Haha thanks so much, I just followed you back!

      Delete
  7. Omg the shades are damn pretty <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have a lovely blog!
    lets follow each other & show some love?

    http://jeebeesglamworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. i actually just ordered some of their lip products, so excited! these look great too :)

    xx danielle // shades of danielle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will love them! I also did a post on their lippie stix if you wanna check it out! Thanks so much for your comment!

      Delete
  10. great post . i have never tryed anything from color pop but these look amazing!

    www.simplymee89.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are wonderful products! I love this brand so much!

      Delete
  11. I love the swatches, they look gorgeous! I really need to make a color pop order like now!
    RachelShuchatMakeup

    ReplyDelete
  12. good products !
    Would you like to follow each other through the GFC, Bloglovin, Facebook ? Let me know :)
    http://mosaictrends.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great review ! Love the fox colour, so cute ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is a great colour! Thanks for your comment!

      Delete
  14. Thanks for the follow dear ! I'm already following you back ♥

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've heard nothing but great things about colour pop's products! These look so good! I still need to try them out

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Get on it girl! Their products are amazing!

      Delete
  16. Thank you, follow you (№82)
    http://mosaictrends.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! I love reading them and I will always reply when I can! <3