Wednesday, 18 March 2015

Makeup Review: Colour Pop "Not a Box of Chocolates" Eyeshadow Set

Hello again!

I am back with yet again, another Colour Pop review! I basically hauled a bunch of their products and I am reviewing them one by one. This set is one to die for! It is the "Not a Box of Chocolates" eyeshadow six pack set. This set came out during the holidays but they still carry it. It is limited edition so get it while you can. The shades all started out limited edition but they have made some shades permanent since then.
Colour Pop packaging is always such great quality and pretty. I dont understand how they make any money considering how affordable their products are!
This is what they look like when you open the box. Even better than a box of chocolates if you ask me! :)
So to start off we have the gorgeous shade called Tinsel. I bought this set just for this shade. I love all the shades so much but this one is absolutely incredible! It is so pigmented and glittery with minimal fallout. It applies great with your finger or a brush. It looks so metallic and pretty all over the lid!
This shade is a stunning light olive green with silver and gold glitter flecks. It is very glittery and I had a little bit of fallout with this shade but I didn't mind since it was stunning on the eyes. It was so glittery and light reflecting and it looks gorgeous paired with deep red and maroon eyeshadows in the crease.
This next shade is a very interesting shade. It reminds me on Mac's Blue Brown pigment and their Club eyeshadow. This shade is very metallic and it has a deep brown base but it reflects green. It is very pretty and looks beautiful on the lid!
This shade is a unique shade. I dont have very many shimmery beige colours. It has a beautiful yellow undertone and looks really pretty for an everyday look on the lid or as a brow bone highlight. I personally don't like putting shimmery shades on my brown bone but if you're about that life, this shade s great for that!
This shade is another main reason I bought this set. I have been absolutely osbsessed with eyeshadows that are this colour (Marsala shades). It is so pretty on the outer half of the lid or all over the lid as well. It has slight shimmer in it and I have gotten a lot of use out of it so far. 
I got a little excited and swatched this shade before taking a picture of it untouched first. This shade is so unique. It applies quite matte but in the little pot it has a bit of shimmer in it. It is like a deep purple mixed with black mixed with brown and a deep navy blue. Such an interesting shade and I love it!
These are all the shades swatched with my finger. As you can see they are very pigmented with no primer or anything. They feel so interesting, almost wet to the touch but they look like powder shadows on the skin. Colour Pop has really hit it out of the park with this set! If you want to buy this set the link is here.

Let me know if you have tried Colour Pop products. I recommend them to everyone.

PS: I purchase all my Colour Pop products myself.

22 comments:

  1. Beautiful colors:) kiss

    http://denimakeup95.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are amazing! Thanks for your comment!

      Delete
  2. Great review !
    I just love the halo colour, so pretty !

    http://atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much and yes it is stunning!

      Delete
  3. I'm seeing these shadows everywhere and I really need to get me some. The colors you have are so beautiful!

    Kisses, Kali
    www.kalisinspiration.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely get them! They are wonderful!

      Delete
  4. What a cool name for an eyeshadow set! Tinsel and drift are amazing shades :)

    Velvet Blush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the name of the set and the individual shadows! All their names for their products are really cute and unique!

      Delete
  5. Oooo these look soo pretty and colour pay of looks really good too! Great review! Xxx

    Anisha ♥ All You Need Is Red Lipstick

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh so shiny, so pretty! And yeah, the pigmentation is amazing!

    xx Bash | Bash Says Hey | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jenan! ^-^ In my country we dont have this brand but this pakette is great, how many beautiful colours! My fav are "doe-a-dear" and "drift"!
    Have a nice day
    www.milleunrossetto.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They will be shipping worldwidr soon! They are getting there! And I love drift well!

      Delete
  8. So nice dear. It really looks like box of chocolate. :) Wonderful colors.
    Marija
    http://mymiraculousbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow!!! so beautiful colors, love it love it love it!!! love your blog :)

    http://sharingmylifestyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. So beautiful! :)

    www.sophias-fashion.de

    ReplyDelete
  11. This palette looks GORGEOUS! Tinsel, Partridge and Sleigh are my faves.
    http://www.iamlam.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are soooo stunning in person!!

      Delete

Thanks so much for your comments! I love reading them and I will always reply when I can! <3