Saturday, 28 February 2015

My Top Favourite Face Makeup Brushes

Hello Ladies!

Today I will be sharing with you my favourite face makeup brushes! I have quite a few and they are all very affordable I promise!
 These lovelies are all my favourite face brushes! I have more but these are the ones I prefer to use and have never failed me. They are all affordable brushes that I've purchased at Wal-Mart, Target, Ulta and Ebay! 
 The first brush here is the a part of the Real Techniques Core Collection. This brush is the contour brush. I love using it specifically for contouring. Its the perfect shape for carving out cheekbones into a perfect contoured blend. The set can be purchased here. It can also be found at Wal-Mart which is where I buy all of my real techniques brush sets.
This brush is an angled buffing brush that I got from Ebay. I love using this to quickly buff concealeer under my eyes or to actually buff my foundation in. I just searched makeup brushes on ebay and found this amazing set. I think people underestimate how amazing ebay is and I've been using it for years to get amazing products for super cheap. This brush came in a set of 8. Here's a link. These brushes are incredible and I've been using them for years. They are synthetic brushes are most of my face brushes are. They clean so well and never shed! I love to death and heres the best part. The set of 8 brushes cost me about $15!! Ladies get your hands on these! They're available all over ebay!
 This brush is one of the brushes in my ebay set. Its a flat top kabuki brush, basically exactly like the Sigma F80 brush that costs an arm and leg! lol but this brush is truly amazing! It blends foundation flawlessly and I absolutely love it!
 This brush is a buffing brush that also came with my ebay set. I love this brush because it buffs the foundation into my skin so well. It makes the foundation actually sink into my skin rather than sit on top of it. Its so easy and effortless and when I dont want to think about it, I love using this brush!
 This brush came in my the Core Collections brush set from Real techniques, link is above! This is a fluffy buffing brush. Its so great for buffing foundation as well but it is not as dense as the brush above it. I really enjoy using this brush with thick foundations because it sheers them out nicely while still providing coverage. It makes foundations buff so great that they don't look cakey. 
 This is the expert face brush by Real Techniques. This brush is sold separate and the link is here. I was in America a few months back and I drove down to Ulta and bought this brush there. While it is a small brush for my face, it is dense and not round so it fits into every little corner and edge around my face. As usual it buffs foundation wonderfully into my skin. 
 This brush the blush brush by Sonia Kashuk. I bought this little guy at Target and I bought because I had heard so many good things about it. It is really great and has quickly become my favourite blush brush. It's fluffy and fits perfectly onto my cheek. It applies blush so perfectly without making it look patchy.
This is another real techniques brush and it is the blush brush. The link to purchase it is here. I tried this as a bluch brush but I didn't really like it for that. I found that using it as a powder brush to set my foundation and undereye concealer was so great! Its long and fluffy and because of that it makes applying translucent powders all over the face look really nice and not cakey. 

Alright, these are all my favourite face brushes! Let me know if you have any of these or if you recommend something else. I do use the beauty blender and the real techniques complexion sponge but I didn't mention them because I plan on making a post on them alone soon!

38 comments:

  1. All these brushes seems to be amazing! =)

    NEW POST on http://whattostyle.blogspot.com/

    xoxo,
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are! Thanks for your comment!

      Delete
  2. Wow! Fantastic brushes!

    I hope that you visit my blog too and maybe follow: SPIKED-SOUL.BLOGSPOT.COM :)
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love real techniques! They're amazing..

    wwww.aishettina.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I really want to try their new bold metals brushes too!

      Delete
  4. I've never used any of theses brushes but I'd like to buy some soon, they look very interesting! The Sonia Kashuk brush looks the most fascinating! <3

    You just gained a new follower on bloglovin'...haha, maybe you can check out my blog and follow me too?

    xx Bash | Bash Says Hey | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the Sonia Kashuk brush because it does look interesting and it works! The handle is really cool! Also I just followed you too! Love your blog!

      Delete
  5. I didn't know theses brushes, but they sound fabulous! Great review Jenan!! Thank you so much for stopping by! Hope you're having a lovely day, and have a wonderful week<3

    x♥x♥

    "Health & Beauty"




    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much you're very sweet!!

      Delete
  6. Hello dear! You have a very nice blog, I signed up for you! Here is my blog, I will be glad if you will follow me !!!
    Miranda
    http://mirandabeautyworld.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for checking out my blog and following! Followed you back!

      Delete
  7. Thanks for this. I've been looking for an affordable eye make up brush set for a while now. Will be sure to give these a try.
    www.iamlam.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a post on eye makeup brushes as well! These ones are great for the face though! Thanks and Im glad its helpful!

      Delete
  8. Great Collection of fantastic Brushes!

    lovely Greetings :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow you got so many Brushes. I have only.. mhhh.. I think four :D

    www.sophias-fashion.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol I know! haha I have a lot of everything! Its an expensive hobby thats for sure but thats why I like to share affordable options!

      Delete
  10. hello nice post and thank you for visit my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are great brushes and I only have a couple of RT brushes but love both of them. I need to get my hands on Sonia Kashuk brushes, I too have heard good things about them.

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The blush brush in particular is so great from sonia kashuk! I definitely recommend them!

      Delete
  12. $15 for the set is good. I like to buy in person so I can feel and hold the brushes, but I have had good luck with eBay for other equipment.

    Deedee

    http://madeupgirl-madeupgirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really should try it out! They are so great!

      Delete
  13. I just love my real technique brushes they are so good :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Since Target is leaving Canada, I managed to pick up a few of Sonia Kashuk's brushes, and I'm really enjoying the design of the black handled brushes! They feel like wizard wands, haha. That ebay buffing brush looks amazing! Been looking for something similar to that shape for a while now!

    Vanessa | Citron and Guavaberry

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is exactly what I did! I went to target to get 30% off makeup and bought some Sonia Kashuk stuff and so far Im loving this blush brush! Best one I've ever owned! and I totally love their handles haha! and you should totally order the ebay brushes! They are so great!

      Delete
  15. Lovely post and photos, dear. I follow you, could you follow back, pls. Kiss and pls keep in touch ;).

    http://mylovelyfashionbih.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a great review dear. These brushes look amazing.
    Have a beautiful day.

    ReplyDelete
  17. These look really awsome brushes, I have some of the real technique brushes but I really want to try out few more and the sigma brushes they look really soft and fluffy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wouldnt waste my money on sigma brushes, they are very expensive and I have found great dupes! I would definitely check out ebay!

      Delete

Thanks so much for your comments! I love reading them and I will always reply when I can! <3