Friday, 6 February 2015

My Favourite Foundation: EX1 Invisiwear Foundation

Hello again! 

I honestly don't know why I haven't done a post on this foundation until now because it is a hidden gem that everyone should have! I have been using this foundation for about 6 months now. This is my second bottle already and I use it almost everyday! Anyways, I'm gonna get right into this.
The EX1 Invisiwear foundation is a foundation that is sold online on a website called Lookfantastic and it is designed for people with more yellow/olive undertones in their skin. I had being seeing this foundation floating around on youtube and thought I would try it since I have more of a light/medium olive skintone. I ordered the middle shade in F300 and it wasn't too expensive. It was about $20 CAD after the exchange rate which is so cheap for the quality it is.
The foundation has a pump and there is a platform that pushes the foundation up during the time you use it. So none of the product is wasted at all! Also its a really pretty rose gold packaging which I love! 
There are only five shades of this foundation and they are very centered around olive skin tones. The consistency is very interesting. When you first pump it onto your hand it looks thick because it doesn't run or move. But then when you touch it, it feels soooo soft and mousse-like and it melts into your skin so flawlessly! I have combo skin and I get really oily on my nose and this foundation lasts on me all day. It gives me such an effortless natural look while still providing excellent medium to full coverage. It is buildable and doesn't look cakey. 
The foundation has a natural finish, not matte but not dewy, its kind of inbetween. Even when I use other foundations I can't help but pump some of this on top and blend them together. It works well with my Makeup Forever HD foundation and my Estee Lauder Double Wear. It also works great with my L'oreal True Match! It just makes any foundation suit my olive/warm skin tone! I do wear a primer with it but thats mainly because I don't like the feeling of foundation straight on my skin. I usually wear a primer with any foundation.

I am absolutely obsessed with this foundation, like I mentioned this is my second bottle and I will always repurchase it! 

28 comments:

  1. looks like a great foundation!
    great review!

    emiri-desu.blogspot.com.au
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! It is really amazing!!

      Delete
  2. Looks like an amazing foundation. Great blog here & would you like to follow each other
    on GFC, Google+ & Bloglovin? Lemme know & lets keep in touch!



    X
    http://subhamrai.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much and I would love too!

      Delete
  3. Hello,
    Thanks your comment on my blog, i am following you GFC :)
    Kisses ! <3
    My blog: www.mehtapslifestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post dear ! İ love your blog i'm following you now <3
    You can also follow me back please !
    Kisses !
    makyajtavsiyem.blogspot.com.tr

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great review! The texture sounds interesting- I too don't like the direct feeling of foundation on my skin but I've always been more of a concealer kind of girl anyway :) xx Maja
    Care to follow each other via gfc/bloglovin? -> http://modern-muffin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank so much! And yes I would love that, just followed your blog!

      Delete
    2. Thanks for stopping by :) I've followed you back via gfc and bloglovin. Keep in touch:) xx

      Delete
  6. I am so happy to meet another Canadian blogger! Most of the bloggers I know are Europe or US based so it's nice to see a Canadian. LOL!
    I have to admit that I have never heard of this foundation before and this is the first time I've read about it too. Sounds pretty good and I'll check it out. xx

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This foundation is amazing! You should definitely check it out! And it is nice to see Canadian beauty bloggers! Thanks for checking out my blog! Would love if you followed me back!

      Delete
  7. Nice post Jenan, thanks for following, I'm following you back on GFC & Bloglovin'. You have a nice blog. Keep in touch.
    If you follow me back on my social networks, would be nice, I always follow back.
    |
    Apeksha | Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Bloglovin' | Tumblr

    Love & Kisses
    Apeksha

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice Inspirations

    FOLLOW my Blog!!! Maybe we can follow each other!!!
    http://rimanerenellamemoria.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this foundation sounds amazing! =)
    By the way, I'm already following you on GFC too!

    NEW POST on http://whattostyle.blogspot.com/

    xoxo,
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! And yah the foundation is so great! Im checking out your new post now!

      Delete
  10. I'm so glad you've found a foundation that works well for you. The dreaded result of a foundation is the 'cakey' look, so I'm happy you've managed to avoid that! :)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice 

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! And yes it sucks when you pay a lot for a foundation that somehow always looks cakey or is the wrong colour. This one is really great!

      Delete
  11. Hy dear! You have a lovely blog! Would you like to follow each other? I'd love to! Let me know if you follow and I'll follow you right back!! =D

    http://crisisbeauty.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  12. well,it looks great,maybe I can have a try in it!
    how to get?

    http://me-poppy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its sold on a website called lookfantastic.com You should definitely check it out! :)

      Delete
  13. this foundation sounds really good, i've never heard of this brand before, I should look into them! x

    http://wonderfulandweirdbeautyandlife.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely, they sell all sorts of other makeup as well! But this foundation was a hidden gem!

      Delete

Thanks so much for your comments! I love reading them and I will always reply when I can! <3