Monday, 16 February 2015

My Beauty Wishlist

Hello all of you beautiful people!
I decided to do this post because I want these items so bad and I litterally keep going back and forth on the websites and putting them in my cart but not buying them.These are currently the items on my beauty wishlist and I am holding back from buying them because I'm trying to save money. This is so hard!! Im gonna talk about them super quick!

The first thing I desperately want is the LadyMoss lipstick holder tower. This baby holds 116 lipsticks all in one tower that doesn't take up too much space on your vanity. I want it because its so cute and its the perfect way to make sure you use all your lip products!

The second item is the Morphe gunmetal collection brushes. These brushes look amazing and based on my current experience with Morphe their brushes have excellent quality!

Third on the list is the Nars Audacious lipstick in Anna. I know these lipsticks are ridiculously expensive but it is such a unique formula and shade that I really want it!

Fourth item on my beauty wishlist is the 5 drawer acrylic by Muji. I know I already have this product but I want another one to complete the look I want on my vanity. They store blush/bronzer compacts so nice and I've been using a lot more of stuff since purchasing this. 

Fifth item on my list is my most wanted item! I want these babies so bad! In case you couldn't tell already, I love coloupop cosmetics and they recently launched blushes! I am a blushaholic and so I need these in my life! Their formula is amazing for their lippies and eyeshadows so I expect nothing but excellence to come from these blushes! Plus they are super affordable so you can't go wrong with them!

The next two are both from Kat Von D and they are her shade/light palette and the lovely Monarch eyeshadow palette. These gorgeous palettes speak for themselves. Im still on an off about getting these because I have so many palettes already and I dont need more, but hey a girl can wish right?

This is my beauty wishlist! Let me know whats on yours! 


24 comments:

  1. I really want a Nars Audacious Lipstick too but gosh, it's just so pricey. I have never seen anything like the lipstick holder before, it's the first I've seen and that is such a brilliant concept!

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im obsessed with this lipstick tower and I want it so bad! But its quite expensive as well so im going to wait a bit! Thanks for your comment!

      Delete
  2. Salaam sister Jenan!
    Just visited your blog :D love it!
    Oh and by the way, have you heard about the new Anastasia Beverly hills cream contour kit? It's coming out today and from the looks of it, it's probably my NUMBER 1 in my wish list lol (even though I'm more to drugstore makeup)

    Awesome post ❤
    Zuhkey x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for checking out my blog! I heard about the cream contour kit and it looks so great! I hope they bring it to sephora though because ordering from Anastasia's website is so expensive for shipping. Let me know how it works for you if you get it though!!

      Delete
  3. I really want the Muji drawers tooo !!!

    www.aishettina.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so great and worth every penny!

      Delete
  4. love the wish lists!

    emiri-desu.blogspot.com.au
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. The lipsticks holder is stunning!! *-*
    www.milleunrossetto.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yah it really is! Im excited to get it soon!

      Delete
  6. the lipstick holder tower looks cute, and I love the color of the lipstick :) Tell us if you buy any of these products

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll let you know and probably do a review! Thanks for your comment hun!

      Delete
  7. Amazing wishlist! That lipstick color is amazing! =)

    NEW POST on http://whattostyle.blogspot.com/

    xoxo,
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and I love that lipstick colour!!

      Delete
  8. ohh girl you have good taste, Really enjoyed this post!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much hun!! I want these sooo bad!!

      Delete
  9. Now i'm following you on GFC, wit for you on my blog dear! xx

    www.lespetitsdeetails.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Jenan,
    I love your list, especially the eyeshadow palettes - they are my weakness.
    That lipstick holder is amazing. I haven't seen anything like that before. That's a genius way to keep all our lipsticks in place.
    Btw, I do not have GFC only Google+ and Bloglovin and I added you to my circle. Glad to be connected.
    Thanks for leaving nice words on my blog.
    Have a nice week ahead :-)

    Jo | Say Cheesy Cake
    Say Cheesy Cake on Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Followed you on bloglovin and google plus!

      Delete
  11. I really really want some colorpop cosmetics too, but I don't think they ship to UK... I just came off their site... drooling over their eyeshadows lol
    xoMadiha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They should be shipping to the UK very soon! Keep an eye out hun! They are phenominal products!

      Delete
  12. Love your blog!
    I followed you!

    http://amyfashion18.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! I love reading them and I will always reply when I can! <3