Tuesday, 10 February 2015

Current Beauty Favourites

Hello Lovelies!


 I have been loving some makeup products throughout January but since we're basically half ways through February already I figured I would title this "Current" beauty favourites! So here they are :)
 First favourite is my Jaclyn Hill Favorites Palette. This palette is so great and very affordable. You are not sacrificing quality for the great price, the pigmentation is incredible! You get 28 shades for $28. This palette was so hard to get because the site was hacked the day the palette came out so I was on the website for a good 6 hours trying to get it. They are re-promoting it this month so keep an eye out on Morphe's website for it to come back! I've done a review on this palette already whick you can check out here.
 I've also done a review of this foundation as well! I love it so much and I've been using it non stop these past few months. I mix it with other foundations as well!
 I got this little Manna Kadar hi-lighter cream in my ipsy bag and I don't typically use things like this but I was a little bored of the matte fall/winter face I was pulling off so I mixed it with my foundation one day and fell in love. It is such finely milled shimmer that it doesn't look shimmery, it looks like a gorgeous glow coming through the foundation. It doesn't drastically change the texture of your skin or foundation. I've put a picture below of what it looks like!
 
 This is the Hourglass Mineral Veil Primer. This primer is one that was super hyped up but I bought it because people said it was good for oily skin. It is very expensive and thats why I bought the smaller version but its so worth it. It is phenominal at oil control. It has an interesting texture, it doesn't feel like a typical primer. I would really recommend for my oily skin girls!
 I've been wanting to try a new concealer that was lighter weight than my Mac Prolongwear concealer. I love the other one but I like that this has a doe foot applicator. It makes application so easy. This does crease on me however so I have to set it with powder immediately. Lately I've been using it with another concealer under it as well and it hasn't been creasing on me since. I've swatched it below.
 I've been wearing this bad boy pretty much all month. It is the Kat Von D liquid lipstick in Lolita. This shade is sold out all the time but I managed to catch it when it was back in stock and I ordered it immediately. It's a brown lipstick with beige/nude understones in it. It is beautiful with a tan or bronzed skin. I love it! It is swatched below!
This is the Anastasia contour kit and it is well worth the hype. Its a great palette to have and I use it all the time! I love the yellow highlighting powder to set under my eyes and the contour shades work well with my skin time!
 This lipliner is the best lipliner I have ever tried! It is so great and its only $3! This is an Avon lipliner in mystery mauve. It is very on trend this season and it works well with litterally any lipstick I put on top of it. It doesn't budge on me either!

These are all my current favourites! I hope you enjoyed! Let me know if you've ever tried any of these products!



26 comments:

  1. great makeup products!

    emiri-desu.blogspot.com.au
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting post!
    We can follow each other if you will.
    Just let me know)))
    I always follow back!
    http://elenabright.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that contour palette! *-* I found your blog and I really like it! Would you like to follow each other? Let me know on my blog dear and I will follow you back! ^-^
    www.milleunrossetto.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love that! Following you now!

      Delete
    2. Thank you dear! I follow you back! ^-^
      Have a nice week end!
      www.milleunrossetto.blogspot.it

      Delete
  4. All these products sound amazing! =D

    NEW POST on http://whattostyle.blogspot.com/

    xoxo,
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are! Checking out your post now!

      Delete
  5. The contouring Kit looks really really good! I think I need one of this!!!
    Amazing fave honey!

    I would be sooo happy if we will follow each other and stay in touch, honey! Follow4follow? :D
    xoxo Colli // tobeyoutiful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really great and worth the investment! And I would love that! Following you now!

      Delete
  6. Good products!! The Fit me concealer have a good coverage? Thanks <3

    www.aishettina.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The fit me concealer has a very thin formula. It is buildable but can be quite sheer if you want it to. I usually build it to get good coverage. I use it under my eyes but I think over a blemish it would be better to use a thicker cream based concealer. I hope that answers your questions! Thanks for your comment!

      Delete
  7. Lovely products, the palette is amazing! You have a great blog! I'd love if you checked out my blog, and if you like it, can we follow each other on “GFC” (blog followers), “Google+”, and bloglovin? I promise I’ll follow you back <3

    x♥x♥

    "Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"




    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much and yah the palette seems to be the favourite! I would love if we followed each other!

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much for stopping by and for following! I'm following you back now on ”GFC”
      I'm also following you on "Google+" and I'd be very happy if you follow me back :)
      Keep in touch sweetie! Hope you have a fabulous week ahead<3

      x♥x♥

      "Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"




      Delete
  8. Wow, what beautiful products.
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  9. Some amazing products, I also love the Anastasia Conture kit, Loved your post hun X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're really great products! Thank so much hun!

      Delete
  10. The concealer looks as though it provides great coverage and I've never heard of setting it with concealer before, thanks for the tip! :)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use this concealer over another one and then I set it with powder! The banana powder in the Anastasia Contour palette is great for setting the undereye. Thanks for your comment!

      Delete
  11. I love that concealer. The best I have used so far, I think it may have taken over my Collection Lasting Perfection one.
    xoMadiha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Funny enough I use my collection lasting perfection with the maybelline fit me! My fave combo!!

      Delete

Thanks so much for your comments! I love reading them and I will always reply when I can! <3