Monday, 26 January 2015

The Beauty Scenario Tag

Hello again! 

I've been on a blogging craze this month since I've had a bit of free time, or I'm just really avoiding doing my school assignments. Either way, I haven't done a tag in a little while so I figured I would do the Beauty Scenario Tag. I was tagged by the lovely Jasmina from her blog Pure Beauty. Go check her out! On with the tag :)
1. You have to get rid of all your foundations and only keep one high end and one drugstore, which do you keep?
This is such a tough decision because currently my favourite foundation of life is kind of in between drugstore and high end. It is the EX1 Invisiwear foundation that is sold online. But if I had to choose one drugstore and one high end I would choose the Estée Lauder Double Wear foundation, and the Garnier BB Cream in Medium/Dark the matte version. Those are my faves!

2. You go for an interview and the lady interviewing you has lipstick on her teeth. Do you approach the subject or ignore it completely?
I personally am not one for confrontation. Especially with someone I just met, so I would not tell the interviewer about her lipstick. I wouldn't want her to take it personally or be offended and because of that not hire me. So I would just let it slide without saying anything. 

3. You go back in time for a day to your teenage years, how would you do your hair or makeup differently?
Omgosh I would do everything differently! I would wrap my scarf differently so I wouldn't get used to the dumb way I wrap it now. I would also invest in a primer. I used to wear Avon powder foundation which was nice and light with some blush and that was it. I never wore mascara or any lip products. So I would make myself wear mascara and lip balm at least. 

4. You ask your hairdresser for a shoulder length pixie lott hair cut but they hear wrong and a give you a pixie cut instead. What do you do?
a) Smile, say thank you, leave and call your mom and cry hysterically
b) Cry in the chair and things get awkward
c) Complain to the manager and demand a refund.
Probably C. This is the best part of being a hijabi, is that even if things go wrong at the hairdresser I can just cover it up and no one has to see it! lol but no actually I would freak out. Obviously this is not the most realistic scenario since you would typically notice if the hairdresser was about to chop off that much of your hair. But if it did I would demand a refund and I would be pretty upset.

5. Your friend surprises you with a 4 day city break and you have one hour to pack, which "Do it All" palette do you pack in your makeup bag?
I would either pack my palette of my favourite Makeup Geek shadows or my Chocolate Bar palette! Its the best!

6. Your house has been robbed, don't worry everyone is safe, but your beauty stash has been raided. Whats the product you really hope is safe?
Oh God, I would die if this actually happened. I guess I would really hate if they took all my limited edition makeup because that stuff is hard to track down. Ughh makeup is so expensive, this would kill me if it happened.

7. Your friend borrows makeup and returns it in awful condition. Do you:
a) Pretend you haven't noticed
b) Ask them to re-purchase it
c) Secretely do it back to their makeup
None of the above. First of all I don't let anyone borrow makeup. If I give someone makeup, they are keeping it because I think for hygenic purposes it would be kinda gross. But say this actually happened, my friends would probably buy me a new one anyway because they are nice that way and if they destroyed it they wouldn't return it that way. But if they didn't I wouldn't say anything, but I'd be pretty upset.

I'm not going to nominate specific people but I tag all of you to do this tag!

20 comments:

  1. Loved your answers especially telling someone they have lipstick on their teeth,(Cringe):$ I couldn't do that either.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! The whole scenario would be awful! And thanks so much!! <3

      Delete
  2. Aw, but I don't see anything wrong with how you wrap your scarf! I used to wear my makeup the same way you did, too; I don't know why I didn't go all the way and wear everything. Lol.
    And omg, speaking of bad haircut...one time I went into a salon, and asked the hair stylist to cut my waist-length hair up to my shoulders. Before I knew it, he had given me the same style that Leonardo DiCaprio had in "Titanic." :-O I was crying puddles in the salon because it was one day before my senior picture was taken, and that guy still wanted to charge me. I paid him but I didn't give him a tip (and I think he had the audacity to get mad about that as well).
    ChicAndAlluring.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. First off thank you so much for your sweet comment and for checking out my blog!! And Omg about your haircut that is awful! Some hairdressers really don't have a sense of logic when it comes to cutting hair! lol as if he got mad about not leaving him a tip, I would've demanded a refund! That is ridiculous! At least its all in the past and your hair looks great now!

      Delete
  3. Great post, I love all your answers :-)
    I want to do this post too!
    New follower here
    xoxo
    http://thestyleberry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for following and for checking out my blog! Followed you too! Love your blog!

      Delete
  4. great tag!
    please visit my blog and id love to follow each other on GFC :)

    emiri-desu.blogspot.com.au
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I would like that too! Following you now!

      Delete
  5. Hi dear,
    Your blog is great. Now, I'm your new follower. I hope you can follow me back.
    Btw, such a pretty post.
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Just followed you now!

      Delete
  6. Great post!
    Would you like to keep in touch by following eachother on GFC?
    xo from Italy,
    Sonia Verardo
    http://www.trenchcollection.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! And yes I would love that, following you now!

      Delete
  7. thank you for visiting my blog and for the follow!
    followed you back :)

    emiri-desu.blogspot.com.au
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool tag and amazing post and blog
    kiss

    New post , I hope you enjoy it
    http://sarameirelesthesnowwhite.blogspot.pt/2015/02/red-lips.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and I checked it out! Really nice!

      Delete
  9. Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Love your blog name!

      Delete

Thanks so much for your comments! I love reading them and I will always reply when I can! <3