Sunday, 28 December 2014

The Versatile Blogger Award

Hello again! I'm on a roll for posts this December haha! 
I was nominated by the lovely Madiha! Please check out her blog, I love it! Thank you Madiha for nominating me for this! So the rules are as follows: write 7 things about yourself, select 15 blogs that you have recently discovered or consistently follow and nominate them for the blog. 

1. I have a bad chocolate addiction and I have to have some everyday! (lol its bad)
2. I am obsessed with the beauty industry and I love blogging about makeup!
3. I love debates and arguing points. I would love to be a lawyer one day.
4. I am graduating University in 2015 inshallah!
5. I love driving so much. I get such a rush from speeding past cars and I really want to drive a race car one day!
6. I currently follow over 30 tv shows and I keep track of when all the seasons begin and end on my phone. 
7. I have kept a diary since I was 4 years old and I was learning to write. I still write in it from time to time.

Well thats that people! Below are all the people I nominate to try this tag. 
Can't wait to see all your posts ladies!




14 comments:

  1. thanks hun for the nomination, I just post it <3 Good luck for you graduation inshallah :)
    I have so many tv shows to watch too!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome girl! love your blog! We should watch some shows and talk to each other about them! Do you watch scandal, walking dead or How to get away with murder!? those are my current faves!

      Delete
  2. Your facts are so interesting! Ooh a lawyer, that's amazing! Wow racing, I'd find that a bit scary to be honest ;) xx

    Velvet Blush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for checking out my blog! Lol and I know it sounds scary but I really want to one day! I think it would be sooo cool!!

      Delete
  3. Hey Thank you for nominating me!!:p My post is up, Please do check it out.
    Goodluck with your Graduation. I also Love watching tv shows.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for doing the tag! Gonna check it out right now!

      Delete
  4. Congratulations! And thank you so much for tagging me! I'll probably get my post up some time in January. And It's amazing that you follow so many TV shows! I can barely manage to follow a couple!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looking forward to your post! And I am totally addicted to tv, and youtube! Its so bad! Thank youu!

      Delete
  5. May I guess that you are coursing a degree in law? All the best for this last year of university. Thank you for the nomination, will get done with it as soon as possible. xx

    Laila

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im currently doing my undergrad in political science and french but the plan was to continue to law school. Still not sure what Im going to do after school but I just can't wait to graduate inshallah! Thank you!!

      Delete
  6. I enjoy driving but racing... now thats scary lol! I agree with the chocolates like I had none so I made to with chocolate biscuits hahah! Enjoyed the post!
    xoMadiha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol I just went out to get chocolate now! Im addicted! haha Thanks so much for all your comments!

      Delete
  7. ohh.. interesting facts you got there, sis.
    people in my place has been pushing me to take up LLB. I just dont have the interest. lol.

    i will post mine asap. thanks for the tag. ^^

    xx,
    Kai/Ayah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so welcome! And do whatever makes you comfortable and what your interested in! Thanks!

      Delete

Thanks so much for your comments! I love reading them and I will always reply when I can! <3